Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Hobbies or interests other than Gliders?
Question
Jul 20 2008
02:42:04 AM
Aside from sugar gliders my interests include wildlife and animals in general, books (wildlife ones especially ), photography, movies, travel, web page design(though I'm a bit rusty now), music (gotta love my ipod) and computer games.I also enjoy baking when I can.

Okay who else wants to join in and share?

Default, miscellaneous
Jul 20 2008
02:47:06 AM
prdycool Face Hugger GliderMap Visit prdycool's Photo Album prdycool's Journal USA 694 Posts
Wait....there is something OTHER than gliders?!

I like to play video games, hang out with friends, sing, read, knit, crochet, cross stitch, clean, cook, and watch tv! I also sometimes like exercise, but I'm having a hard time making a routine of it.

Edited by - prdycool on Jul 20 2008 02:47:30 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 20 2008
03:28:09 AM
donna.williams Glider GliderMap USA 122 Posts
I LIKE TO FISH AND DRAG RACE. DURING THE SUMMER I REALLY ENJOY HAVING THE GRANDKIDS OUT TO THE HOUSE TO STAY AND PLAY!!
Question
Jul 20 2008
07:28:12 AM
dizzysmom Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit dizzysmom's Photo Album dizzysmom's Journal IN, USA 3882 Posts
Oh jeez - Well, wildlife art of course www.ravenpriest.com

I love anything that gives me an excuse to be in the great outdoors: camping, fishing, hiking (slowly), wildlife photography, and bird-watching.

Just about anything creative: sewing, crocheting, cane-making. I make my own cane handles by making molds and embedding stuff in polyester resin.

Rare gemstones are another passion. I purchase them from all over the world, taught myself how to set them in gold and silver settings. This is a bicolored, kite cut sapphire.

Then I had to create a website to sell 'em:

www.ravensrocks.com

Then there's CAD (computer aided design) and computer programing. I designed my dream home, and my husband and I are building it. (Again, slooowly.)

* I'm so tired *
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 20 2008
07:54:58 AM
Ahsaehr Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Ahsaehr's Photo Album Ahsaehr's Journal USA 3478 Posts
I enjoy playing with my ferret, heheh.

I also play video games. Mostly World of warcraft and dance dance revolution.
I love to make my fiance happy, that means I get very excited to cook him dinner then wash his dishes so he can rest. I do complain about him being lazy but deep down inside I like to do those things for him, I just sometimes want help ya know.

Aside from school and work I don't do much. I love taking pictures of the pets and of Tim. I like to look at houses that I will probably never be able to afford online (But I gotta be optimistic, I'll be able to afford them someday)
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 20 2008
08:55:34 AM
best_friendz2 Face Hugger Visit best_friendz2's Photo Album 841 Posts
Other than my furbutt, I ADORE playing with my guinea pigs, joging with my dad, pottery, drawing, painting, reading, and my daddy runs a soup kitchen in Durant Oklahoma I volenteer up there A LOT!!!
Question
Jul 20 2008
10:41:26 AM
guitargeek01 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit guitargeek01's Photo Album guitargeek01's Journal IL, USA 718 Posts
self explanatory- guitar. I love my acoustic, even though its ready to give up on me. My dog is 99% of my life, and 7 pounds of fun. painting i just got into, but ive been into art since i was born (i think its hereditary).

John Mayer,Elvis,The beatles,journey, and anyone else on the oldies station makes me ecstatic (especially john mayer!)
just saw him 2 days ago too!
Question
Jul 20 2008
11:12:04 AM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
I have always loved music of any kind, especially music from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Elvis being one of my favorites. I generally have music of some kind on while Im hanging out here. You would be surprised at the varied genres I listen to.

Movies are a passion, too, even tho I rarely go out to the movies, I watch my fair share of them at home and have a collection of over 200 DVDs.

Watching TV - American Idol, anything medically related, biographies, murder mysteries and psychological profiles of the notorious.

Reading and researching gliders, especially any medical - which is a little hard to come by.
Question
Jul 20 2008
12:16:24 PM
mommyto3gliders Joey 26 Posts
Besides my suggies, we have 2 kids and 2 labs that are all our babies. Our children are 5 1/2 and 4, and our labs are 1 1/2 yrs old. We think our female lab is actually pregnant right now, so we will have pups in another month or so. This will be her 1st and only litter.

Other then that, we love spending time as a family, time with friends, hunting, well pretty much anything outdoors :)
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 20 2008
01:03:07 PM
SGold Super Glider GliderMap Visit SGold's Photo Album SGold's Journal USA 353 Posts
well, i bowl, a lot. i get made fun of a lot - until they challenge me and i beat them mwahahahah

i like to play some video games when time permits.

i love love love to fish! saltwater please, i've been fishing since i was out of the womb and i don't imagine myself stopping...ever.

i have a love/hate relationship with school but for the
most part i love it. i can't wait for the semester to start.

oh oh and i go to the movies a lot, my dude is a movie buff and has
to watch about everything that comes out. so who does he tag along? hah
Question
Jul 20 2008
02:43:55 PM
LL Face Hugger Visit LL's Photo Album LL's Journal MO, USA 492 Posts
Aside from my gliders I enjoy....

Hanging out with friends, my new puppy! :P my family, my job, Our Wii! and going camping and gymnastics, track, Hudles, and cross country! Thats me for ya!
Question
Jul 20 2008
04:57:54 PM
tink761 Super Glider GliderMap Visit tink761's Photo Album tink761's Journal WY, USA 210 Posts
Well I like to camp, fish, play world of warcraft, go to the park with my kids, watch movie's with my family and I love to read when it is winter time but summer time I don't have time to read becouse I am alway on the go dureing the day with my kids LOL. I am on the fall bowling leage too.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat