Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
A great big thank you!
A great big thank you!
Rescue
Jul 27 2011
08:31:21 AM
I just want to take a second to thank Sabrina, Michelle and Kay for their donations to help defray the costs of getting these babies out. Also thank you to Peggy for the offer of free HPW Plus to help feed them. I have also had many, many offers to help transport,send fleece and make pouches, foster and adopt. This community is amazing and I feel really blessed to know all of you. I will keep you updated on this but it IS getting to a conclusion.
Rescue
Jul 27 2011
08:37:57 AM
dragonflycatcher Face Hugger Visit dragonflycatcher's Photo Album FL, USA 723 Posts
Lori, you deserve the big big thank you from the glider community for your work!

THANK YOU!
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 27 2011
11:46:04 AM
Melly Joey GliderMap Visit Melly's Photo Album 44 Posts
Glider people rock.
Rescue
Jul 27 2011
12:22:09 PM
sjones5254 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit sjones5254's Photo Album SC, USA 2415 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Melly</i>
<br />Glider people rock.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes they do :)
Rescue
Jul 27 2011
02:33:50 PM
LuckyGlider Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit LuckyGlider's Photo Album LuckyGlider's Journal TX, USA 5266 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TheHomermomma</i>
<br />I just want to take a second to thank Sabrina, Michelle and Kay for their donations to help defray the costs of getting these babies out. Also thank you to Peggy for the offer of free HPW Plus to help feed them. I have also had many, many offers to help transport,send fleece and make pouches, foster and adopt. This community is amazing and I feel really blessed to know all of you. I will keep you updated on this but it IS getting to a conclusion.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

how is their health so far? I will pray they are mostly in good shape. Please let us know
Rescue
Jul 27 2011
07:25:35 PM
TheHomermomma Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit TheHomermomma's Photo Album 1332 Posts
Ed,
We are going to be picking them up hopefully by this weekend. The Leus are orange from eating cat food, but until I get my hands on them I won't know just how things are.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 27 2011
09:12:41 PM
angelmom Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit angelmom's Photo Album USA 2002 Posts
Please keep us updated!!! Sorry I couldn't send much...
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 28 2011
10:56:52 AM
jkr2116 Glider Visit jkr2116's Photo Album USA 185 Posts
Yes, THANK YOU, Lori!!
Rescue
Jul 28 2011
11:08:35 AM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts

Lori, you are the best! No offense Ed . I can't wait til you get your hands on these gliders and they are safe with you . Little do they know they are about to be saved . Makes me proud to know you .
A great big thank you!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
A great big thank you!