Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
The big step back
The big step back
Rescue
Aug 04 2011
03:42:06 PM
I just want to let everyone here know that I really appreciate all of your help and encouragement and support. However, the stress and drama here has me seriously scared of a flare in my Lupus. I have to focus on these gliders and what they need right now and the investigation that I am helping with. I will not be replying to these threads. If you have already put a deposit on a glider I will be contacting you to set up the pick up or delivery.
I am not dropping out...I'm just going to conserve myself for the important things...my 4 kids, my husband and the gliders.
If anyone has an immediate need you are welcome to email me at TinyToes Gliders@gmail.com.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2011
04:01:54 PM
Kozi Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Kozi's Photo Album Kozi's Journal WI, USA 1278 Posts
Take care, Lori.. I really hope all is well. I'm still happy to come over and help when I can, if I can.. ): I'm really sorry about freakin' glider drama.. Such a headache. Go relax and try to have a calming hour to yourself at some point.. take a nice warm bath! <3 Good luck. I'm here if you need me.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2011
05:05:02 PM
ilovegizmo Face Hugger Visit ilovegizmo's Photo Album 610 Posts
Sorry Lori. Some people are just rude. If you didn't save them they would have lived short miserable lives.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2011
06:29:29 PM
dragonflycatcher Face Hugger Visit dragonflycatcher's Photo Album FL, USA 723 Posts
Lori, ill keep in touch with you outside of the forum. I'm sorry that this was all turned around on you. Take a break and relax you need it!
Rescue
Aug 04 2011
06:41:58 PM
Kozi Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Kozi's Photo Album Kozi's Journal WI, USA 1278 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dragonflycatcher</i>
<br />Lori, ill keep in touch with you outside of the forum. I'm sorry that this was all turned around on you. Take a break and relax you need it!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
AND deserve it. I'm with her on this, too. Text me if you need ANYTHING.
The big step back

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
The big step back