Awesome cages back IN STOCK!!!
Next |
Page: of 2
Information
Mar 16 2012
04:23:00 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180843180121?redirect=mobile

Let me know if it shows up ok. I just ordered mine off eBay because they have free shipping.

This is what the cage looks like, I already have 1!!!

Default, miscellaneous
Mar 16 2012
07:57:28 AM
Jerseyboy86 Glider GliderMap Visit Jerseyboy86's Photo Album 95 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the heads up, ive been looking for a cage like this for a week :)
Information
Mar 16 2012
08:52:51 AM
Skittlebutt Glider Visit Skittlebutt's Photo Album 55 Posts
I just bought one! That is an awesome cage, and a wonderful price!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 16 2012
09:06:05 AM
roxys sugarbabys Face Hugger Visit roxys sugarbabys's Photo Album 643 Posts
I just orded one for my two fuzzy buts thanks
Information
Mar 16 2012
11:25:00 AM
jabbgard Glider Visit jabbgard's Photo Album USA 107 Posts
Welcome guys :) Anything to spoil little ones more :)
Information
Mar 16 2012
11:59:14 AM
petluv15 Fuzzy Wuzzy Gliderpedia Editor Visit petluv15's Photo Album petluv15's Journal 1500 Posts
Its available for less through their website - if you plan on ordering at least 2, then shipping is free through there as well!

Black
http://www.thelashop.com/30x18x69-in-cockatiel-parrot-bird-cage-stand-black.html

Black Vein
http://www.thelashop.com/30x18x69-in-cockatiel-parrot-bird-cage-stand-black-vein.html

Use coupon code "for10" for an additional 10% off...please don't ask how many I just bought!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 16 2012
12:02:10 PM
Charliebear Face Hugger Visit Charliebear's Photo Album 479 Posts
i truly think this is the best cage! got mine back in january and i love it. think i am gonna ditch the other one i have for this...free shipping OH YEAH!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 16 2012
12:08:10 PM
fazioli Face Hugger Visit fazioli's Photo Album 906 Posts
For y'all that have this cage, is there anyone that can post a pic of the front with the two doors closed please? I just wanted to see what kind of latches are on the front. Thanks!!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 16 2012
12:17:13 PM
tuees new mom Super Glider Visit tuees new mom's Photo Album USA 290 Posts
Thanks Petluv for the discount code. Order the cage and a "playpen".
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 16 2012
03:12:17 PM
roxys sugarbabys Face Hugger Visit roxys sugarbabys's Photo Album 643 Posts
i dont see the free shipping it says $25:(
Information
Mar 16 2012
03:16:04 PM
petluv15 Fuzzy Wuzzy Gliderpedia Editor Visit petluv15's Photo Album petluv15's Journal 1500 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fazioli</i>
<br />For y'all that have this cage, is there anyone that can post a pic of the front with the two doors closed please? I just wanted to see what kind of latches are on the front. Thanks!!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Here's a picture of them from the website:

Information
Mar 16 2012
04:35:58 PM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
Oh Fazoli...you so need to grab that cage! A lot of people on the forum have that cage & I looked for it everywhere...hence having to get the EXEL, which I love but it's obviously $100 more! (you could grab 2 and make mega cage)

I'm so tempted to grab one or two simply cuz it's such a great deal but I really have no use for another cage,.... unless I make mega-mega cage!!!! Bahahahahaha!

Does this cage have side door openings? Or are they all on the front?
Information
Mar 16 2012
04:38:32 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JazzNZoeysmom</i>
<br />Oh Fazoli...you so need to grab that cage! A lot of people on the forum have that cage & I looked for it everywhere...hence having to get the EXEL, which I love but it's obviously $100 more! (you could grab 2 and make mega cage)

I'm so tempted to grab one or two simply cuz it's such a great deal but I really have no use for another cage,.... unless I make mega-mega cage!!!! Bahahahahaha!

Does this cage have side door openings? Or are they all on the front?

Well, since there are a lot of members here that have it, I just might have to go ahead and order one! Although, I am waiting to see how this whole other cage thing is gonna pan out. I need that money back to get another cage.
Information
Mar 16 2012
04:48:55 PM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
I understand that.

This is the cage I saw on an old thread about cages when I was looking for my initial cage. No one had it so I got my EXEL...which of course I love but I think we can all agree if you can get a very similar item for 1/2 the price that's just a win-win!

And man! That thing says it has 10 feeding doors! A couple of those would have to be on the side so mega cage would so be a possibility!
Information
Mar 16 2012
11:10:25 PM
My hubby said he's gonna move his mini-fridge to the garage and told me to get TWO of these cages! I'm about to bust.

This will mean one of two things...more gliders or MEGA-MEGA CAGE!!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 17 2012
08:36:00 AM
DoubleBogey Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit DoubleBogey's Photo Album USA 1244 Posts
Bear in mind guys - it actually works out cheaper to order on the eBay site because of the free shipping. Even with the coupon code - it is probably more expensive to pay the shipping etc on the LA Shoppe site. You can also call and order directly through the warehouse.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 17 2012
10:32:25 PM
whitknee_2 Super Glider Visit whitknee_2's Photo Album USA 235 Posts
mother of pearl...I just paid 219 for the one on ebay last week...wish I would have waited and seen this one!!!! :(
Information
Mar 17 2012
10:36:18 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DoubleBogey</i>
<br />Bear in mind guys - it actually works out cheaper to order on the eBay site because of the free shipping. Even with the coupon code - it is probably more expensive to pay the shipping etc on the LA Shoppe site. You can also call and order directly through the warehouse.

Not if you order 2!!! Free shipping on all orders over $150 - so load up your cart with another cage(or two or three ) If you only want one, then yes Ebay is cheaper...but at that price, who wants just 1
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 17 2012
10:38:10 PM
Tigerlily88 Face Hugger Visit Tigerlily88's Photo Album KY, USA 842 Posts
aaah! Where was this when I just ordered 2 cages a month ago, lol.
Information
Mar 17 2012
11:59:11 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whitknee_2</i>
<br />mother of pearl...I just paid 219 for the one on ebay last week...wish I would have waited and seen this one!!!! :(

Me too! And was thrilled cuz it was cheaper than my EXEL! Now I'm really kicking myself! (But hubby says I can get 2. He just "knows" I'm gonna end up with more gliders! lol)
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
09:03:25 AM
newby Face Hugger Visit newby's Photo Album 527 Posts
Only Kings cages OR HQ cages for me. ALL others I have had have rusted with in 2-4 years!
Information
Mar 18 2012
11:07:50 AM
GumdropTree Glider GliderMap Visit GumdropTree's Photo Album FL, USA 135 Posts
This is just crazy! I have a large cage and only two gliders. But you guys have got me so excited about this cage I just bought one. My husbands going to think I have flipped. I like how a lot of you have connected them side by side like a duplex. Oh my gosh I still can't believe I bought one. It seems like a really good deal, cheaper than the one I have and a bit bigger too. Maybe the hubby won't notice
Information
Mar 18 2012
11:20:12 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JazzNZoeysmom</i>
<br />My hubby said he's gonna move his mini-fridge to the garage and told me to get TWO of these cages! I'm about to bust.

This will mean one of two things...more gliders or MEGA-MEGA CAGE!!!!

I've been told, with these cages - you can put two together by not putting on the back panel and putting them back to back(zip tying along the edges). They should line up perfectly and then you don't have to worry about a connecting tunnel - you'll just have a 30 x 30 MEGA cage
Information
Mar 18 2012
12:03:12 PM
I know exactly what you're saying Gumdrop....hubby told me to buy 2 cuz he just knows I'm gonna end up with more gliders and that is just too good of a deal to pass up!

And Sara, I love that idea and may have to try it....the only difficulty I could see is trying to fit that size cage thru a doorway. When I got my EXEL I wanted to get the big one but upon measuring my doorways it wouldn't fit...and I think it was a 30x30,...but maybe with those 2 back panels off it would make it just small enough to sqeeeezzzee thru!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
12:15:38 PM
30x30 cages usually require you to remove the doors from hinges if putting into a bedroom. I had to do that with my 2 XL Exel cages. I have been spoiled with the XL Exel cages though...they have so much room!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
03:21:56 PM
Cfields1205 Glider 90 Posts
Where did you get your cage set?
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
03:54:32 PM
1mtx1 Glider NY, USA 57 Posts
great... so we have one baby and another one that will b ready to b picked up in 3 weeks or so. after we get the second one im going to be in the market for a biger cage we have a small bird cage wich is not small but it will not b good for 2 babys. we have a 12inch wheel wich now is so big and takes up alot of space in the cage we have now. with all the toys etc etc in the cage will this cage b ok with the size of the wheel we have and 2 babys and a few hanging toys about 5 ,3 small balls with bells in them and there sleeping hanger. thanks
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
04:04:10 PM
Helen88uk Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Helen88uk's Photo Album United Kingdom 1774 Posts
1mtx1 ... will what size cage be ok? Generally, a cage big enough for one glider should be big enough for a pair. The minimum really is 4ft tall, 2ft wide and 2ft deep. Ebay is great for cheap cages. My 1st one was an indoor bird cage, cost me £40 - absolute STEAL! This was it .... (obviously I added the accessories)

Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
04:23:00 PM
Cfields1205 Glider 90 Posts
Also does this cage fold all the way down for easy moving? My husband is in the military?
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2012
04:33:54 PM
CFields - I made Ashlee's cage set. This cage does unscrew easily when you have to move(or could easily be wheeled right onto a moving van) - it doesn't fold down.
Information
Mar 18 2012
06:18:46 PM
jabbgard Glider Visit jabbgard's Photo Album USA 107 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cfields1205</i>
<br />Where did you get your cage set?

Petluv15 made it!!! Isnt it amazing!?!?!?! Its by far the babies favorite set :) You should totally order one from her! :)
Next |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders