Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
New Cage
New Cage
Pictures
Mar 26 2012
06:52:05 PM
New cages came in today. I only assembled one for now. If you have ordered these and they come in appearing to be badly bent, try assembling them and then see. I had a whole panel that looked like every bar was bent but when I put it together and it plumbed itself up after tightening the screws, it straighted right up. I have to say, on first appearances I am very happy with it. And it does have a side feeder door on each side panel and they just happen to line up with the side door on my Exel so I am tickled pink! Ultimate Mega Cage is in the works!

Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2012
07:20:41 PM
prettyinpink5808 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit prettyinpink5808's Photo Album 1223 Posts
awesome set up! why did you get another? are you making a mega super ultra cage? haha
Pictures
Mar 26 2012
07:44:53 PM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
Honestly, this is the cage I initially wanted but couldn’t find, so I got the Exel for $260ish dollars. I then needed another since I got more babies so I ordered one from ebay again thinking I was getting a great deal at $30ish dollars less. Well the cage they sent me wasn’t an Exel cage. It’s similar but not the same, although I am very happy with it.

Anyway, someone posted about these cages being back in stock…some to find out I could (and did) get 2 for less than I paid for one of my other cages. I don’t really need them right now but the hubby “just knows” I’m gonna end up with more babies and he’s all about getting a good deal!

So, it’s either gonna be more babies or Ultimate-Mega-Mega Cage!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2012
08:10:47 PM
xxashleighannxx Face Hugger Visit xxashleighannxx's Photo Album 444 Posts
my cage came in really bent up so I emailed them. When you said every bar do you mean the inside bars, or the thicker bars where the screws went into? My boyfriend thinks if we put it together it still won't straighten out. I was just wondering, cause I was really excited about it finally getting here today! :(
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2012
08:13:15 PM
newby Face Hugger Visit newby's Photo Album 527 Posts
Looks awesome! New cages are so exciting!
Pictures
Mar 26 2012
08:28:19 PM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
ashleighann.... no, my large bars were not bent, the thin vertical bars on one panel appeared to be totally slanted on one side of the feeder door, the other side appeared to be fine but when we tightened up the screws everything straightened right up.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2012
10:08:23 PM
mysticalblue14 Glider GliderMap Visit mysticalblue14's Photo Album NY, USA 97 Posts
Ours finally came in today! James is at his house putting together the one for his place... haven't heard from him in a few hours so I hope he's not trying to straighten the bars lol. Silly guy never answers the phone. =] But very happy to hear you like it! I cant wait to post a pic of mine, with our new baby in it!! She's gonna think she's in heaven =]
Pictures
Mar 26 2012
10:10:04 PM
prettyinpink5808 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit prettyinpink5808's Photo Album 1223 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by mysticalblue14

Ours finally came in today! James is at his house putting together the one for his place... haven't heard from him in a few hours so I hope he's not trying to straighten the bars lol. Silly guy never answers the phone. =] But very happy to hear you like it! I cant wait to post a pic of mine, with our new baby in it!! She's gonna think she's in heaven =]

She probably wont know what to do with all of that room! shell get used to it though!
Pictures
Mar 27 2012
06:55:53 PM
All cages got taken outside and cleaned,...everything IN the cages got cleaned. They are now set up and connected. I think my babies might be getting a bit spoiled.

Default, miscellaneous
Mar 27 2012
11:06:34 PM
karensink Face Hugger GliderMap Visit karensink's Photo Album 802 Posts
so now i think i will have to have one of those cages!!
New Cage

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
New Cage