Jul 02 2012
11:05:39 AM
Just like it smells

Question
Jul 02 2012
11:19:54 AM
dooney Face Hugger Visit dooney's Photo Album 532 Posts
I didn't see where you got sprayed!

I bet your gliders didn't like your new "smell"!
Question
Jul 02 2012
11:24:18 AM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
Oh YUCK!!!!
Question
Jul 02 2012
11:24:31 AM
Catman Goose Catcher GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Catman's Photo Album CO, USA 2670 Posts
@5:25 you can hear the spray.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 02 2012
11:36:52 AM
JRMMJONES Face Hugger GliderMap Visit JRMMJONES's Photo Album USA 405 Posts
I was sprayed directly in the face here at my office. Mouth open from the scream... I was covered, head to toe. I had to go buy baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, tomato juice, and lemon juice, to shower in. I had to throw away my clothes, and I had to gargle in that crap. Took an hour to get the smell off of me. My car never was the same. It tastes like skunk ass... just like it smells. And it is awful.
Question
Jul 02 2012
11:41:57 AM
Catman Goose Catcher GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Catman's Photo Album CO, USA 2670 Posts
I get sprayed every year , this was the first time I got it in the mouth. Peroxide,baking soda and dish soap works the best to get rid of the smell.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 02 2012
11:49:13 AM
JRMMJONES Face Hugger GliderMap Visit JRMMJONES's Photo Album USA 405 Posts
yes, it does, i did not gargle with the dish soap though, but I did use it to bind together all the other crap i showered in. There is nothing nastier than tasting skunk spray.
Question
Jul 02 2012
11:50:43 AM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts

Question
Jul 02 2012
01:32:39 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
What a thanks for rescuing them. They are cute though.
Question
Jul 02 2012
01:57:04 PM
Gizmo-n-Roos Mommy Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Gizmo-n-Roos Mommy's Photo Album OH, USA 1624 Posts
That is so disgusting. You would think that you would learn to keep your mouth closed.

My first thought when I read that was, "Man, he will eat ANYthing!"
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 02 2012
05:09:39 PM
valkyriemome Goofy Gorillatoes Visit valkyriemome's Photo Album USA 3479 Posts
Scott - you are so evil! No wonder they hate you - rescuing those fierce, destructive, menacing, horrible baby skunks!

I found someone who sells skunks for pets - and met someone who has a skunk pet. They are so adorable and such awesome pets! But hanging out with the one, to see if it is the kind of pet I want - I discovered I'm allergic to them. :(

Thanks for keeping the world cuter .... and smellier!
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 02 2012
05:20:52 PM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
I cannot smell skunk. I cant tell you how many times I have been in the car with others who suddenly start freaking out and gagging and I havent a clue why.

It seems I also cannot smell paper mills.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 02 2012
05:56:20 PM
MamaBird Face Hugger GliderMap Visit MamaBird's Photo Album USA 438 Posts
Oh wow! They are cute little critters but sprayed in the mouth??!! Ewwww!
What does skunk spray taste like?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
What does skunk spray taste like?