Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage pics:)
Pictures
Oct 14 2012
10:32:22 AM

This is the old cage they came in vs the new big cage it is so sad they lived the first 2 1/2 months of their lives in that dinky trap:(

The girls saying hi from their new stealth wheel:)

I'll add more pics here when I get my cage set and have the cage all pretty:) The girls definatly love their new cage they have so much fun jumping and chasing each other of course now they can run from momma so it does make it challenging to catch them great for them bad for me:/ Silly girls

Edited by - chevylady20 on Oct 14 2012 10:35:22 AM
Pictures
Oct 14 2012
02:01:09 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I'm so happy for them to have that very nice, big, new cage to run and play!!! Look forward to seeing the whole setup when you're done.

You did real good!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 14 2012
04:06:53 PM
chevylady20 Super Glider Visit chevylady20's Photo Album USA 209 Posts
Tjones09 thank you I'm learning one day at a time:) And for sure you guys will get tired of my pictures I'm a picture freak.

Well we had our first oops today Lexie somehow pulled the pouch down with her sister Tory still inside luckly the bonding pouch is double padded and momma was there to kiss it all better Lexie landed ontop of the pouch lucky little monkey I still don't know how she did it since the clips aren't broken unless she was up there playing with them and unsnapped them. Of course I gave mealies to smooth hurt feelings:) I'm hoping a 4ft fall wouldn't hurt them cause I have a feeling their going to fall alot the way they spin that wheel.

Oh and Miss Lexie is feeling much better so the baytril must have done its job they are gobbling up the HPW everynight and most of the F/V, I still am having a hard time getting them to drink water so for right now I'm doing half water and half 100% apple/carrot juice and they lap that up. But it is the gerber so it has alot less sugar then regular juice and at this point I'm more worried about dehydration since Lexie just started getting better every few days I figured I'd add more water and less juice and see how it goes.

I think I've finally got everything I need. HPW for 3 months already made up and frozen, new bonding pouch on the way, new cage, 15piece cage set, 2000 mealies to start my farm, Glide-arium 100 gallon for their travel cage hopefully it will be done in time for us to leave for Alabama on Nov. 20th for thanksgiving, stuff to start making toys, another wheel ordered the Raptor this time, Fresh Eucalyptus starter pack, nice new tent and of course lots of love. Thank God for Bill Me later cause without it I wouldn't have been able to buy most of this I never dreamed starting out would cost close to 600dollars of course I didn't have to buy all the highend stuff I know alot don't but I figured quality will last longer so even tho its alot now it will pay for itself in the long run. I just glad that I can finally sit back and relax and let the bonding begin:)

I just want to thank everyone on this site for their time and patience with me while I tried to learn all this. I don't know what I would have done had I not found this site.

Wow I really wrote a book didn't I

Amanda
Pictures
Oct 14 2012
04:33:35 PM
I understand, about the $$ adding up quick, even being budget minded. Start with the basics & necessities, then add on to continue spoiling. We all learn over time, and I know I never tire of photos, that's what I usually look for before anything else. Also, posting photos helps us learn, more experienced glider lovers can usually spot mistakes or dangers in the cage and help correct and advise us. Also I find inspiration from others photos of their glider things. And then, the photos of gliders themselves, well, need I say I never tire of looking at sweet, adorable glider faces.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 14 2012
04:42:15 PM
bschuettler Face Hugger Visit bschuettler's Photo Album bschuettler's Journal USA 406 Posts
As they are going to be so happy in their new home. :)
Pictures
Oct 14 2012
04:54:12 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
Who us get tired of pictures? Nah, never. As long as some include your babies you are more than welcome to post
quote:
Originally posted by chevylady20

Tjones09 thank you I'm learning one day at a time:) And for sure you guys will get tired of my pictures I'm a picture freak.

Well we had our first oops today Lexie somehow pulled the pouch down with her sister Tory still inside luckly the bonding pouch is double padded and momma was there to kiss it all better Lexie landed ontop of the pouch lucky little monkey I still don't know how she did it since the clips aren't broken unless she was up there playing with them and unsnapped them. Of course I gave mealies to smooth hurt feelings:) I'm hoping a 4ft fall wouldn't hurt them cause I have a feeling their going to fall alot the way they spin that wheel.

Oh and Miss Lexie is feeling much better so the baytril must have done its job they are gobbling up the HPW everynight and most of the F/V, I still am having a hard time getting them to drink water so for right now I'm doing half water and half 100% apple/carrot juice and they lap that up. But it is the gerber so it has alot less sugar then regular juice and at this point I'm more worried about dehydration since Lexie just started getting better every few days I figured I'd add more water and less juice and see how it goes.

I think I've finally got everything I need. HPW for 3 months already made up and frozen, new bonding pouch on the way, new cage, 15piece cage set, 2000 mealies to start my farm, Glide-arium 100 gallon for their travel cage hopefully it will be done in time for us to leave for Alabama on Nov. 20th for thanksgiving, stuff to start making toys, another wheel ordered the Raptor this time, Fresh Eucalyptus starter pack, nice new tent and of course lots of love. Thank God for Bill Me later cause without it I wouldn't have been able to buy most of this I never dreamed starting out would cost close to 600dollars of course I didn't have to buy all the highend stuff I know alot don't but I figured quality will last longer so even tho its alot now it will pay for itself in the long run. I just glad that I can finally sit back and relax and let the bonding begin:)

I just want to thank everyone on this site for their time and patience with me while I tried to learn all this. I don't know what I would have done had I not found this site.

Wow I really wrote a book didn't I

Amanda

Pictures
Oct 15 2012
08:01:50 PM

Miss Tory in her Princess coach

Thought I'd put some more pics up since the new pink and zebra cage set came:) Enjoy

Edited by - chevylady20 on Oct 15 2012 08:07:49 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 15 2012
10:34:58 PM
sleighr Face Hugger Visit sleighr's Photo Album AZ, USA 648 Posts
That is the fun of forums! sharing pictures and failures and success! I have learned more about how other folks outfit feed and care for their kids in a couple months hanging out with you guys than I have in several years of solo possum care. Keep the stories and pics coming!
Pictures
Oct 16 2012
09:16:23 AM
Nice! That's quite a nice cage set and cage set-up you have! I'm sure your babies are enjoying it.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 16 2012
09:57:39 AM
ILoveLucy Glider Visit ILoveLucy's Photo Album MD, USA 146 Posts
Awesome cage! I'm sure your babies are settling in quite nice! Love the cage set...especially the peek a boo bridge! May I ask which vendor you ordered from?
Pictures
Oct 16 2012
06:24:47 PM
azsugarbabies.com She sales on ebay:) I love the set but I wish I could have found that fleece in a sewed set instead of the no sew. Seems to be a well made product tho so far, I washed it when I got it and it stayed together we'll see how it holds up to a few washings and the girls...lol

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders