Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Junk food night
Junk food night
Pictures
Apr 10 2014
09:22:01 AM
Junk food night! Nomming some corn. Lisle is the acrobat in this pic.

Here's my little Maeve enjoying her treat.

Pictures
Apr 11 2014
08:53:35 AM
limbo the sugar glider Glider Visit limbo the sugar glider's Photo Album Brunei 155 Posts
spoilt suggies!! im a real suggie slave.
Pictures
Apr 11 2014
10:59:14 AM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
My Goodness Blue!

You have some lovely ladies!

They are Plat right? (shame on me not remembering)

Pictures
Apr 11 2014
02:12:32 PM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
Mmm Hmmm...yes, platinum sisters. You can sort of see how Lisle doesn't have a stripe, Maeve has just a hint of one, but these pics don't show her back. In that second one you can see Lisle's tail hanging down...she's got the long dark tip, Maeve has just a tiny dark tip.

They're spoiled for sure. Not with junk food, though, you know? They have corn like that maybe once a month, sometimes and egg over easy, etc. They hang out sleeping in my shirt pouch in the evenings and love to be offered a tiny piece of cheese or chicken, whatever I might be cooking. Their little noses twitch first and then their sleepy eyes open for a nom.

I do put veggies and fruit around in different hiding spots every night and I change their toys out almost every night. Part of that is the clean freak in me and part is that I just feel like they get bored sometimes. Ah...and the fresh eucalyptus was a big hit last night. Matt sends awesome stuff.

Now that they can do a whole room instead of tent time they're getting plenty of exercise.
Pictures
Apr 11 2014
02:14:39 PM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
*think they get bored*

I hate typos!
Junk food night

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Junk food night