Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Mental glider
Mental glider
Heated Debates
Apr 11 2014
09:40:56 AM
My dads friend had 2 sugar gliders. When i went to his house i saw his 2 gliders. They were kept in the worse conditions, the cage wasnt cleaned, it was rusted, there were bugs everywhere, and it smelt horrible!, then a kid went up, and he said those gliders are evil, then he smacked the cage to wake them up. They crabbed, and went out of the coconut, they were both mentally ill, it ran across the cage repeatedly for about ten times. Backflippng. Then i went near the cage. It looked normal when it was just looking at me and it approached slowly but then it tried to eat me , it lunged at me but didnt crab, it was thinking i was food. The gliders were also fed bananna everyday. Which was left there to rot. The cage was also very small only big enough for a small kitten.
This seriously tore me apart.
I have spoken to the owner and he sold the gliders. Hopefully the new owner will treat and care for them better.
Heated Debates
Apr 11 2014
10:55:35 AM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
poor babies
Heated Debates
Apr 11 2014
12:51:27 PM
BCChins Super Glider 219 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by limbo the sugar glider

My dads friend had 2 sugar gliders. When i went to his house i saw his 2 gliders. They were kept in the worse conditions, the cage wasnt cleaned, it was rusted, there were bugs everywhere, and it smelt horrible!, then a kid went up, and he said those gliders are evil, then he smacked the cage to wake them up. They crabbed, and went out of the coconut, they were both mentally ill, it ran across the cage repeatedly for about ten times. Backflippng. Then i went near the cage. It looked normal when it was just looking at me and it approached slowly but then it tried to eat me , it lunged at me but didnt crab, it was thinking i was food. The gliders were also fed bananna everyday. Which was left there to rot. The cage was also very small only big enough for a small kitten.
This seriously tore me apart.
I have spoken to the owner and he sold the gliders. Hopefully the new owner will treat and care for them better.

This is horrible..they were not "mental" they were trying to protect themselves from the idiots that owned them. Also being in a small cage with nothing to do and filth would make any cages animal do flips and run back and forth and crab. Hoping the new owners will show them what real glider life should be. If I went to that house I would have walked out with the cage and said do not stop me or I will call the authorities. I did it with a dog once (the dog was not in heath concerning conditions they were going to put her to sleep because they did not want her anymore and said no one would take care of her like they did). I would not hesitate to do it with gliders.
Heated Debates
Apr 14 2014
05:31:31 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
I hate people who decide that just because they don't want an animal anymore they can put it down.
Mental glider

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Mental glider