Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider, work, and school
Glider, work, and school
Pictures
Apr 19 2014
04:31:45 PM
I am now working as a manager and going to school from home not only to eliminate commuting hassle (via bus) but also so I can be with my glider alllll day! I can take her to work with me at my call center since it is quiet and not physical since I'm sitting down 80% of the time, but I have still been paranoid of taking her there with me. Anyways, I'm so happy I can be with her more often and can't wait to get her a friend .
Where does everyone work? Does anyone take their gliders to work?

Pictures
Apr 20 2014
02:15:12 PM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
I work in a quiet office and wish I could take them. I just feel they wouldn't get their proper quiet sleep time. But, several people do this and it seems to work out just fine. My boss would not think it was ok. He probably wouldn't say much...but, he already thinks I'm a bit nuts...so this would just be uncomfortable! (He's the hunting type...LOL)
Pictures
Apr 20 2014
04:22:52 PM
sunRaeTX Glider Visit sunRaeTX's Photo Album sunRaeTX's Journal TX, USA 125 Posts
Blue Nostalgic, aww lol "he already thinks I'm a bit nuts". One of my salary managers is like dyyingg for me to bring her >_____< He's into exotic pets like reptiles and wants my glider to glide around the call center
Pictures
Apr 21 2014
08:29:37 PM
Minnesota Zoo Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Minnesota Zoo's Photo Album USA 1999 Posts
It's all fun and games until someone gets pooped or peed on...
Pictures
Apr 22 2014
12:38:25 AM
sunRaeTX Glider Visit sunRaeTX's Photo Album sunRaeTX's Journal TX, USA 125 Posts
Minnesota Zoo, I know, right! That was my biggest concern and why I was so hindered to take her. I would want her to have to go so badly that she has to pee on herself :C
Pictures
Apr 22 2014
05:05:34 PM
Haku Glider Visit Haku's Photo Album FL, USA 70 Posts
I'm trying to change jobs so I can take my glider to work with me because I don't want to be away from him that long. I won't be able to get through my day without my little buddy. :)) he goes to school with me everyday and I start work in the summer and he loves going to school with me.
Pictures
Apr 22 2014
05:57:21 PM
Haku, aw, how cute :) In high school I had a friend who would take her glider to class. Yes, when I worked at my call center, day after day, hour after hour, to the minutes, I could not stop thinking of my glider being home alone. It broke my heart and all I could think about was clocking out at the end of my shift to see her. I'm happy I can be with her at home while I work now .
Pictures
Apr 23 2014
12:26:01 AM
Lol I love taking him every where he's so good while I'm in class and I'm dreading working over the summer because if I don't get the new job he has to stay home :( but I think I'm going to have the same problem as you being upset until I get off lol. But that's great you get to be with him all the time now!! I'm going to school for zoology and I hate dealing with people hence why I want to work with animals lol and I hate going to a job where I can't be around what I love. But it will happen soon enough! Very happy you got things sorted for you and your buddy :)

Edited by - Haku on Apr 23 2014 12:26:41 AM
Pictures
Apr 24 2014
02:04:19 AM
I want to work with animals too! I'm going to school for Biology. I want to save the world! My main mission is to save endangered species and help preserve/conserve the environment. I know exactly what you mean about hating people. People are so rude and mean and the customers I work with are horrible. I hate customer service.
Pictures
Apr 26 2014
07:46:28 PM
Yes I completely agree with you lol. I want to have my own zoo of rescues and put the money towards charity to continue to help them lol. I know big goals but hopefully someday I will reach them :)
Pictures
Apr 27 2014
09:25:47 AM
ang211 Super Glider Visit ang211's Photo Album 317 Posts
what a cute picture!!!! I am a teacher I work with students on the autism spectrum. They are always asking for me to bring my babies in but i am to scared!!! I have brought them to work when we have no students. The staff really enjoyed seeing them
Glider, work, and school

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider, work, and school