Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bra Training
Bra Training
Question
Jul 11 2014
07:44:28 PM
I got my pair today and ive decided at some point i want to bra train one or both of them. So once they get used to me i would like to try it. Ill probably start with a tank top under a tshirt and let them snuggle their and try to Make way towards Having them sleep in my bra. Some of you that have bra babies, how did you train them? Or does anyonw have any tips?
Thanks In advance :)
Question
Jul 12 2014
07:52:49 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
i just started bra training with Leela 2 days ago. This is how it went for me, not sure if it'l help you or not lol. For 2 weeks she was in the bonding pouch from about 8am until 7pm with breaks when needed. When I would put her back in her house i'd let her come out of her pouch on her own, then put her pouch in her sleeping hammock with her. After about 2 weeks of doing this she started to be more curious about outside her pouch. When i'd offer her a treat she would peek over the top of the pouch and slowly come about half way out and onto me. After 3 or 4 days of this she came out of her pouch on her own and claimed the sweatshirt i usually around the house. She loveddd hanging out in the sleeves and for some reason the underarm seam lol it has removable sleeves that zip on so it made like a little perch for her. So i started letting her go right into my sweatshirt instead of her pouch every morning. The sweatshirt was like her giant bonding pouch with more freedom. She never tried to get off me even when she ventured outside my sweet shirt onto my shoulder she seemed to just know i was her safe place.

I live in florida and it's to hot to be wearing a sweatshirt anywhere even in the winter lol, and i don't want her to always have to be in the bonding pouch. So 3 days ago i didn't put my sweatshirt on but opted for a sports bra with a tank top. She went right in my sports bra :) however as i moved around doing chores she tunneled in the sports bra to the middle of my back lol. Eventually she came back around and i realized with the AC on it was a little draftier for her so i put a small square of fleece over her as a blanket. This works!! she now stays in the front lol.

I'm not sure how other people bra train but for me this worked really well. It wasn't difficult at all i just let her do things when she's ready. I hope it helps you even a little and good luck!!

Edited by - Leela on Jul 12 2014 07:55:03 AM
Bra Training

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bra Training