Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bad News
Bad News
Off topic chat
Jul 17 2014
08:57:44 AM
I posted under my pet needs a new home but i dont think its got any views. Due to multiple events the gliders i just got on friday will have to be rehomed. Our rent has been raised where we live and the pet policy has been changed so we will not be allowed to keep them. Also we just found out my great grandmother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer which took her daughter earlier this year. Yesterday was also both of their birthdays so its been pretty tough. Anyway, My gliders need a new home. They are a neutered male and female pair. Owners originally got them from PP as babies but they are now about 4 years old is what i was told. They fed them pellets and the occasional fruit. I have them on HPW Original. They came with a cage, travel cage, a wodent wheel (broken but kept to repurpose when we got a bigger cage), a few toys, 2 water bottles, a glider kitchen, a bowl,some dried fruit from exotic nutrition, and pellets among a few other small things. When i got them they slept in a large tshirt. They now sleep in a pouch. I have 3 extra pouches, a pack of HPW & Bee Pollen thats almost full because only one batch has been made. I also have some yogurt bites, and almost a gallon of spring water. For them and All their things Im asking 240. I need to find them a home as soon as possible. I am in Georgetown Ky but unfortunately i cant drive to meet anyone unless it is in Georgetown, or Lexington due to transportation issues. If interested please message me, or i can give you my number if thats easier. Thanks in advance!

Edited by - suggiemom02 on Jul 17 2014 08:59:11 AM
Off topic chat
Jul 17 2014
12:28:06 PM
shannonlcorum Face Hugger Visit shannonlcorum's Photo Album 538 Posts
Are these females? Males? I see no bald spots but could be neutered males. Wow they really have a lot of brown in their fur. It's good you are getting switched from pellets to HPW. People just don't want to believe that the pellets are bad but the fur doesn't lie. They're very cute, BTW.
Off topic chat
Jul 17 2014
12:48:52 PM
suggiemom02 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit suggiemom02's Photo Album suggiemom02's Journal KY, USA 906 Posts
quote:
They are a neutered male and female pair.
Off topic chat
Jul 18 2014
02:14:14 PM
suggiemom02 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit suggiemom02's Photo Album suggiemom02's Journal KY, USA 906 Posts
Bump
Off topic chat
Jul 19 2014
11:36:13 AM
gliders_pinkyandfloyd Starting Member Visit gliders_pinkyandfloyd's Photo Album 9 Posts
I would LOVE to take them, but I am in South Florida and don't think it is possible to make the trip . I am so sorry, and I hope you find a great home for them.
Off topic chat
Jul 19 2014
05:39:48 PM
I have someone wanting them and i am waiting for a call back and i have one other person behind them if they dont work out.
Off topic chat
Jul 20 2014
09:10:38 PM
So one of the two people interested backed out and the others husband is away for work and they wont be able to give a definite answer til he gets back so we still have them available if anyone here is interested.
Bad News

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bad News