Default, miscellaneous
Aug 11 2014
02:15:37 PM
ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! 23 years old!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 11 2014
02:54:23 PM
rustypossumfart Face Hugger Visit rustypossumfart's Photo Album USA 459 Posts
Congrats! Now, go celebrate with some cake, and don't let the fuzzbutts get to it, you know they'll try
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 11 2014
06:28:55 PM
sunglider Face Hugger Visit sunglider's Photo Album 669 Posts
Well Happy Birthday to you!!!!

p.s. It is funny how you get pictures in your head, because when I ever see you forum name I picture a guy in his 40 or 50's. LOL Dont ask my why, but I sure was way off!!!!

Go out and celebrate
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 11 2014
07:00:07 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
Omg... Just found out robin Williams died!!!! On my birthday!!! Noooooooooo :( he is my favorite!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 12 2014
08:46:06 AM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
Not to ignore the passing of Robin Williams, but we sort of discussed that last night on FB and the ongoing tributes are well spread by now.

I just found it interesting how we do form 'mental images' of each other on forums. I wonder if we should start a NON GLIDER related page about that. The pictures of ourselves were already done...but, maybe it was long enough ago that this could work...it might be fun!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 12 2014
09:10:03 AM
rustypossumfart Face Hugger Visit rustypossumfart's Photo Album USA 459 Posts
NerdyHails. I did imagine a guys, going to all of the star wars conferences, being a huge fan of star trek, and hailing the big bang show . Sorry Nerdy, hope no offense is taken .
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 12 2014
12:06:32 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
This right here is what i look like lol... Nerdy yes! I am a female and I have two children :D We are all nerds and PROUD!

HOWEVER I DID nerd out when i found Sailor Jupiter's tiara at Comic Con!

Default, miscellaneous
Aug 12 2014
08:53:52 PM
sunglider Face Hugger Visit sunglider's Photo Album 669 Posts
LOL
NON_ GLIDER related!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
NON_ GLIDER related!