GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Priscilla Price Diet: Question on chicken/okra
Question
Aug 16 2014
07:25:02 PM
Hi there! Two questions:

1.) We have purchased frozen chicken breasts to make for the Priscilla Price diet. They are "All Natural" without seasoning. I noticed that the ingredients are "Chicken, salt, natural flavorings." I am concerned about the salt. What are your thoughts/experiences with this?

2.) I have read online that some say to remove the seeds from Okra, some say not necessary. If I am adding Okra to parts of the Priscilla Price what are your thoughts on the Okra seed protocol? Remove or not remove?

Thank you!
Question
Aug 18 2014
08:05:17 AM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
I use that diet. Is the chicken you're referring to pre-cooked? I personally, and many would agree, that any pre-cooked meat product is a less than healthy offering especially considering the unknown "natural flavoring" and definitely the sodium. "All Natural" is something I questions even with our human meals in our house.

As for the okra. I just recently purchased some but I haven't used it yet and so I hadn't thought about the seeds yet. There are a few ways of looking at it I suppose. They would spit them out, but if not could they cause digestive blockage...and even the possibility of a choking hazzard? Or maybe they've not caused any problems at all. You can contact the folks at Priscilla Price's place easily from the website. Debby will probably be the one that will reply to an email and they are very quick to answer any questions. I would be interested in the verdict if you could post it!
Question
Aug 18 2014
08:42:32 AM
Cora1 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Cora1's Photo Album TX, USA 935 Posts
Why dont you email her? She will respond in a timely manner. Or you can look her up on FB, Priscilla Price

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders