Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
opinions on breeders (Houston, TX)
Question
Aug 18 2014
01:02:55 AM
I'm looking to add to my pair of girls and wanted everyone's opinions/experience with sugar glider breeders. I live near Houston, TX driving to somewhere in Texas is preferred but shipping is not out either. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations please let me know.
Question
Aug 18 2014
07:46:19 AM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
You are very lucky to have Priscilla Price near you. I've had her gliders shipped to me but she is close enough for you to drive! The site is thepetglider.com Amazing people, amazing gliders.
Question
Aug 18 2014
08:11:49 AM
Anonymous - 4 Posts
Does she have website? Priscilla Price
Question
Aug 18 2014
08:46:18 AM
Cora1 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Cora1's Photo Album TX, USA 935 Posts
David has reasonably priced gliders at mygliderwheelsandmore.com I have joys ready right now. I am 4 hours from Houston though. Racheal Larson is on FB, lives in Houston and has babies. Good Luck!
Question
Aug 18 2014
09:43:04 AM
Toodles_Jennie Joey Visit Toodles_Jennie's Photo Album Toodles_Jennie's Journal TX, USA 49 Posts
I know pet glider has awesome reviews, my girls actually came from them. I was just slightly concerned with how much handling there joeys actually get because they are a larger breeder since I've never dealt with them, I adopted my girls from a family member. I am more than willing to make a day road trip out of it to get the right temperament. And that's why I want to make sure I choose a good breeder who's in it for the right reasons not just a quick buck! Thanks for all the input, and I'll will definitely check out those breeders!
Question
Aug 18 2014
12:33:47 PM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
They are a larger breeder but very good with their gliders. They have several really great folks working with them and they do genuinely care about the gliders and try to socialize them...although, I can't imagine it would be any where near what a home breeder with only a few joeys at a time could do. Give them a call or send them and email. Debby is very good with explaining the operation and how they work with the gliders. I have dealt with them personally. I can't say enough good things about them! You can check out some pictures of my platinums that came from her on my profile page.

Again, Anonymous, the website is thepetglider.com
Question
Aug 18 2014
02:59:47 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
They handle joeys alllllllll the time!
Question
Aug 18 2014
03:59:21 PM
CLo1227 Glider Visit CLo1227's Photo Album 172 Posts
The Pet Glideris awesome, and so is their diet. Very good customer service too.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders