Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
play tent for gliders
play tent for gliders
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 21 2014
04:55:14 PM
So I'm talking a different tent then our bonding tent which we already have. I was wondering if my fellow glider lovers think it would be fun and good for my gliders to get them another mostly mesh tent that I could put like homemade climbing toys in for them to play in. And also if anyone had ideas of more ways to play with their gliders. Also if anyone had diy fleece pouches, toys, etc I would love to see them. I neeeeeeeeed more projects!!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 21 2014
05:31:30 PM
JessPuck Glider Visit JessPuck's Photo Album 144 Posts
I got my boys a genji tent and it is basically all screen minus a little bit, it's great! If you wanted a mostly screen tent that'd definitely be my recommendation! Just be sure to check it over before you put them in it as mine was missing about a two inch gap of sewing and there was a opening they definitely could have gotten out of. I sewed it up very easily myself though and it's great now.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 21 2014
06:40:46 PM
kendrastorm Starting Member 3 Posts
Yea I've heard of Genji tents. They were on my list of tents I'm thinking of getting (also cool are these ones used for babies to play in while outside). Any ideas on toys to use during tent time also or otherwise?
play tent for gliders

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
play tent for gliders