Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
names!
names!
Question
Sep 06 2014
02:08:07 PM
What did yall name yalls gliders? Was it difficult to figure out what to name them and how did you come up with that name?
Question
Sep 06 2014
02:16:00 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
Mio Starr and Woodstock (names that were already given...

Bane and Harley Quinn (villains from Batman)....

Batman and Poison Ivy (cuz I love batman )....

Gambit and Rogue (from xmen).....

The Rock and Mudslide (wrestler and geological terms lol)....

Sheldon and Leonard (The Big Bang Theory)....

Named all of them and I love them!

(I'm nerdy and geeky so that is where most of my names come from )
Question
Sep 06 2014
02:20:43 PM
daynaandbrent Joey 40 Posts
Thats awesome! Lol we named ours king Julian (off Madagascar) lol
Question
Sep 06 2014
02:40:20 PM
The sugar gliders tail, eyes and facial features reminds us of a lemar! Hope i spelt that right lol
Question
Sep 06 2014
02:42:24 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
That's such a good movie series lol
Question
Sep 06 2014
02:55:11 PM
Yea it is lol
Question
Sep 06 2014
03:01:08 PM
Animal lover 51 Glider Visit Animal lover 51's Photo Album Animal lover 51's Journal 51 Posts
By their way of acting and looking (Candy & Dess)
Question
Sep 06 2014
03:40:36 PM
We kinda went by the way king Julian acts cause when he is playing he acts so cute as if he knows it. Lol
Question
Sep 06 2014
07:51:21 PM
rubyandcookie Joey Visit rubyandcookie's Photo Album 36 Posts
I have cookie and ruby, idk I watched them and I instantly found that they fit in a weird way but they are so true to there names once you know them :)
Question
Sep 06 2014
09:31:26 PM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
Clare Bear...I just liked it.
Gimli and Guenevere..my husband wanted to name the boy Thor, but I thought that was silly so I suggested Gimli from LOTR. Guenevere just seemed to go with that.
Thor...the husband finally won.
Question
Sep 06 2014
10:00:58 PM
Minnesota Zoo Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Minnesota Zoo's Photo Album USA 1999 Posts
I have 10 gliders and their names are...

Dexter II, Bijou Blu (twin brother and sister)and Pixie Peanut(in one cage).

Dexter I(a.k.a.Sugar Daddy), Princess(the Momma-the parents of Dex II and Bijou) and their other set of twins Tucker and Chloe...these 4 are in the other cage.

The 3 new rescue boyz are Frankie, Beans and Peanut in the 3rd cage that we just got a month ago.

My Dogs names are Lilly(named when we rescued her), Skye and our newest guy(20 months old) is 'Sheldon Cooper', he is an Italian Greyhound, Hailey!
Question
Sep 06 2014
10:48:45 PM
stephssuggies Joey Visit stephssuggies's Photo Album KY, USA 37 Posts
Mortekai and marceline....from the cartoon. Mortekai and rigby
Question
Sep 07 2014
02:38:16 AM
Pandepon Glider Visit Pandepon's Photo Album 112 Posts
My two girls are Chipi and Nugget. Their original names their previous owners gave them which is fine.

I have four boys and the previous owner named them Raja, Sebastian, Ozwald (formerly Melborne) and Timothy. But I have been calling them Lunar, Wane, Eclipse, and Wax to all my friends since it's easier for me to remember which is which that was. It was really hard for me to recall their names and they didn't seem to respond to their previous names anyway. They're strange names but it's an inside thing between me and my friend. She had 4 "original characters" who are brothers that had personalities that seemed to match my gliders so I went with it.

My mom calls Eclipse "Appa" though lol

Edited by - Pandepon on Sep 07 2014 02:40:09 AM
Question
Sep 07 2014
09:13:17 AM
Very nice! Those are nice. My fiance has changed his mind and is thinking about changing ours name. He is still new so not a big deal! Lol
Question
Aug 15 2015
05:41:24 PM
pikachoo and sqirrel Starting Member pikachoo and sqirrel's Journal 9 Posts
Pikachu and squirrel!!
And whenever I get my female(s)
Kit Kat, latte, and milkshake!!
Question
Aug 15 2015
06:14:15 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
My girls Lulu and Skadoosh, names they came with. We tried to think of new girl names that we liked together, but just never came up with them. After a time, their names just fit them.

Ollie, or sometimes I call him Ollie boy. He's my only boy, lol. His name was Icarus, but we felt the name didn't flow with Lulu and Skadoosh. I had a few male names I liked, but was having a hard time choosing which one. One night, after tent playtime with him, my wasben suggested Ollie, and I liked it, so that was his name.
names!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
names!