Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Just for fun
Just for fun
Pictures
Sep 11 2014
12:49:56 PM
Leather strips are debated so please take into consideration that I have spent a great deal of time looking into specific items and processes used and have a method of treating them before offering them in the cage. However, they are the preferred play thing for Lisle and Maeve and are pretty much a requirement for their nightly fun.

This week they have a sort of Swiss Family Robinson thing going on with a lattice of strips going across as a ladder bridge. Again...consideration went into this to make sure of the types of ways and sizes of the different parts to ensure no dangers of entanglement. We also hang a wiffle ball from the top of the cage from a long strip and they spend a great deal of time working that from one side over into their pouch to sleep with. I'm also always finding the loose strands packed in there like bedding, and remove it when they wake up so that they can begin all over again. Today they also have one end of a strip that has a bracelet tied to both ends. Yesterday they managed to get the entire strip with both bracelets untangled and labored to pack it into the pouch. Watching them use their tails to drag all of this around is just priceless. Today I snapped a pic because you can see they could only get some of each and so there are strands hanging out.

If you try to pull slowly on those you'll most surely see a tiny pair of hands reeling their 'precious' back into the pouch.

Pictures
Sep 11 2014
01:57:35 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
I can only imagine! :) Looks so cute!

My babies love the reset toys lol
Pictures
Sep 12 2014
06:42:07 PM
AnnXoJ Glider Visit AnnXoJ's Photo Album 83 Posts
AWWW I MOST CERTAINLY CAN IMAGINE !

I have a fleece hoarder the minute she finds fleece she tugs and gets it into her pouch lol
She wil play tug of war with me and of course I let her cuteness win me over but even without that
She pulls at it very hard ! Lol she will grab another pouch and pull it into the one that she is using so her and her
Sister can cuddle with it lol.. Now the crabbing when I take a look to make sure everyone is safe lol that's
Another story ahahaha !
Just for fun

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Just for fun