Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Update of my boys! Sharing some pictures! :):)
Pictures
Sep 13 2014
02:21:58 PM
Hey Everybody,
So I just thought I'd share some pictures from recent tent time (I apologize some pictures are a little dark) and of them playing in their cage. I am still slowly working away at their PVC cage, it's mid-construction right now. We aren't really in a rush as their cage right now is perfectly suitable so we work on it when we have time:) Hopefully it'll be complete in the next couple of weeks. We're very excited for the boys to have a huge cage! Dimensions will be 7.5ft high by probably 2.5 ft wide by 5 ft long... we've changed out mind about dimensions a lot but we've began constructing for those dimensions. Anyways just looking forward to hearing from everyone :) Need my glider gossip fix haha

Sorry some pictures are sideways! I included a picture of their cage set up right now in case anyone had suggestions or comments :) I switch their cage set up around every couple of weeks, new toys new cageset although some things stay, I know how easily bored my guys are so I want to keep things exciting and intellectually challenging. The one picture is rudy with his new treat dispenser, I put the treats in and they have to spin the ball around to get the treat to drop out onto the tray. It took them all of 5 minutes to figure it out, they're so smartt! Proud mama! Also the picture of Rudy (standard grey) on the floor of the cage.... does he seem too chubby to anyone? I've been watching his weight because he seems to be a bit chubby to me, but I'm a first time owner with these two so I'd love any opinions anyone has, he isn't overfed and he doesn't hoard food from his brother so maybe he's just naturally bigger....

Anyways look forward to chatting with everyone :)
Pictures
Sep 13 2014
03:35:44 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
Looks fun and fantastic!!! Love the babies!!! Very gorgeous :)
Pictures
Sep 13 2014
03:39:35 PM
JessPuck Glider Visit JessPuck's Photo Album 144 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by NerdyHails

Looks fun and fantastic!!! Love the babies!!! Very gorgeous :)

Thank you! :) They are quite the little lookers, I need to get a REAL camera not my phone so I can take good pictures of them :)

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders