Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Do you mix all the food together or separate each group?
Food, Diet
Oct 23 2014
03:16:14 AM
I've probably done it all. On my rate lazy days when I don't feel like doing their dishes I might shove all their fruits, veggies, and staple in one bowl.
I also used to mix their fruits and veggies together, and then put the staple in a separate bowl.

Now I have those cute plates/trays that separate each in it's own slot so I'm not carrying 4-6 bowls across the house.

The plates with separate slots help me figure out if they're being picky in certain food groups.

What do you like doing best?
Food, Diet
Oct 23 2014
09:32:58 AM
Candy Cuddle Bear Visit Candy's Photo Album FL, USA 8110 Posts
I use the divided baby plates and put the vegetables in the largest section, their fruit in one small section and the GliderKids Staple cubes in the other small section.

When I travel and run out of divided plates to leave in the freezer ready to serve by my son, I have just put everything on one plate - my gliders do not see to care.

The plates are just easier for me to manage. I give them a little more veggies than fruit as well - if they are still hungry, I want them to eat a little more of the veggies to make sure everyone is full and happy.
Food, Diet
Oct 23 2014
11:57:09 PM
Pandepon Glider Visit Pandepon's Photo Album 112 Posts
Ya that's pretty much what I do now Candy.

I got these cute fall themed divided plates and do the same as you but a few of mine have an extra spot great for a dollop of yogurt.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders