Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Might have to rehome some of gliders. :(
Heated Debates
Nov 03 2014
04:47:35 PM
Due to some issues I have had financially, I have got a point to where I have had to move into my Mother in laws house. Upon arrival, she has stated that I might have to rehome some of my gliders. She has stated that not only has she seen me work myself to death for all my gliders, but I have not had the chance to really give them all equal time with me. I have noticed it too and makes me feel so horrible. I have gone into debt because of vet bills and my husband is now working over 70 hours a week to try and just make the minimum payments. Is there anyone on here that can help me out by giving my babies a good home?
Heated Debates
Nov 04 2014
06:02:34 AM
rammsteinmiss Face Hugger Visit rammsteinmiss's Photo Album IN, USA 506 Posts
I am not looking for money at all, I am looking for a good home for them.
Heated Debates
Nov 04 2014
12:22:50 PM
LooneyTuni Joey Visit LooneyTuni's Photo Album 30 Posts
Your profile says you're in Indianapolis, is that accurate? I'm sure people will need your location to determine whether or not they can help you. My husband and I will be traveling through Indy the day before thanksgiving.
Heated Debates
Nov 04 2014
03:50:11 PM
rammsteinmiss Face Hugger Visit rammsteinmiss's Photo Album IN, USA 506 Posts
Yes, I am in Indianapolis. I have tried to find other people out around here that have gliders or rescue gliders but my findings have come up empty. I have called my vet to see if they know of anyone else and she told me "You are the only person I know that takes care of them and doesn't turn them over."
Heated Debates
Nov 04 2014
04:28:12 PM
LooneyTuni Joey Visit LooneyTuni's Photo Album 30 Posts
Sent you a PM
Heated Debates
Nov 09 2014
10:58:48 PM
carriejpryor Starting Member 1 Posts
Hi! Just sent you a PM

GliderGossip GliderGossip