Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Photos of my Trio's Cage
Photos of my Trio's Cage
Pictures
Dec 07 2014
02:53:01 PM
I have upgraded from the Madagascar cage that I'd left behind when moving from MD to AZ. After close to a month after moving to AZ, I purchased the HQ Tall Sturdy cage. I've moved back to MD recently and brought this huge baby back with me.

I felt really bad that they were in there vacation cage for over a week with limited changes in their habitat during travel and getting them settled in. Now I feel they're settled in pretty much (I still have lots to do for me to settle in).

You will notice two different size wheels in there. I was keeping two 12" wheels, but feel that it's more limiting in placement of other toys and accessories. Currently I have one 12" and their travel 9" wheel.

This is Ollie, Lulu, and Skadoosh's home

Over all, angled to the left side. Corner shelf is where their HPW and v/f is served, I offer pellets (Happy Glider Fruit) through out in forage toys.

Lower left side

Over all, angled to the right side.

Lower left side

I like to change out toys and accessories in stages, keeping furnishings with their scent on there at all times. I try to keep activities at all levels, usually had the cage mounted wheel (regular size) higher, but switching things up more as I do from time to time.

Edited by - TJones09 on Dec 07 2014 02:54:16 PM
Pictures
Dec 07 2014
03:20:53 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
Is that fleece on the wheel? I've not seen that before. Is it just for looks,or does it have a special purpose?
Pictures
Dec 07 2014
03:30:13 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
It is called a wheel cozy, sold by Fast Track, it's for looks.
Pictures
Dec 07 2014
03:31:17 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
It is called a wheel cozy, sold by Fast Track, it's for looks, the rainbow fleece is the only pattern I have though, so I don't have it on the wheel all the time.
Photos of my Trio's Cage

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Photos of my Trio's Cage