Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Easter eggs... Let the fun begin!!!
Information
Mar 01 2015
09:36:56 AM
I found tiny plastic Easter eggs and filled them with mealworms and other fav treats- my gang is going crazy getting them open. (These are VERY easy to open- I know some are hard even for humans)
Information
Mar 01 2015
10:07:59 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
I use Easter eggs all the time, my pair love them I just got these new ones last night, the white one on the top left was the only one not open this morning They had to work a little harder on these ones because they open a little different than the other eggs I use.

Information
Mar 01 2015
09:59:16 PM
astockd1 Face Hugger Visit astockd1's Photo Album 478 Posts
Ooooh! Where do you get eggs that are safe? We have one or two chewers who will probably try to eat the plastic...
Information
Mar 01 2015
10:14:21 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
I got these at a dollar tree, my other ones I got at Joanne fabrics I think. Mine aren't chewers at all so I'm not sure what ones are "safe" for chewers really I think for the most part they are all made the same.

But I could be wrong, I thought drinking straws were all made the same and found out they are not
Information
Mar 04 2015
11:35:58 AM
lfr899 Glider Visit lfr899's Photo Album USA 58 Posts
Omg I love this idea! 2 out if six are chewers but I'll try this..mine love shiney things mostly..thanks for the idea!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders