Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Gliderwheelsandmore
Gliderwheelsandmore
Default, miscellaneous
May 11 2015
04:46:26 PM
Has anyone purchased anything from them before? Are they reliable? I ordered a raptor wheel from my glider wheels and more, its been about three weeks and I haven't heard anything. I emailed them and no reply so far. I'm getting a little nervous!
Their website says it takes 5-10 days to make and send the wheel and it's been almost 21 days.. Hopefully I'm not just worrying about nothing haha.
Default, miscellaneous
May 11 2015
05:03:50 PM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
Hi!
Yes, David (I think that's his name) is usually awesome, but I think he's either been busy or sick or both! I ordered a wheel quite a while ago and I just got a message that it's on it's way. So, yeah, it might take longer than expected, but you'll get it. He's really good. And I love those wheels!
Default, miscellaneous
May 11 2015
05:18:25 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
I think I heard a while back that he was sick, so you should just be patient.
Default, miscellaneous
May 11 2015
05:30:51 PM
Onelove420 Glider Visit Onelove420's Photo Album USA 89 Posts
That's good to hear that it's a trusted site, thanks for the replies!
I'm just moving in two weeks so hopefully it gets here before then. I'm not sure that the new tenants would have any use for a raptor wheel.. Lol!
Default, miscellaneous
May 11 2015
05:49:15 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I know he is a respected vendor, and it has been known/heard around the communities that he has or had been ill. He may be behind in orders due to this and possible may be still be ill.

I would send him another email notifying him of the date you are moving, so if by chance he can't get the order out to you to get to your current address he will have your new one on record. Ask him to just confirm that he has received this information so you won't have to worry that your wheel is being shipped to your old address after you move. Maybe he'll just hold off after you move if he has it made and ready to make sure you get it.
Default, miscellaneous
May 12 2015
12:42:39 AM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
when I ordered my raptor a few months ago, he sent a global mail saying he received 3 times the number of orders he usually has for the same period of time and that it would in consequence take more time to process, that he would try to process orders from outland first because they took longer in shipment time. It took 6 weeks in my case.

Edited by - sjusovare on May 12 2015 12:43:34 AM
Gliderwheelsandmore

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Gliderwheelsandmore