Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bonding two adult sugargliders?
Question
Sep 26 2015
10:23:23 AM
I have two adult female sugar gliders that are not bonded with me, nor with eachother. Should I be trying to bond them to me and each other at the same time? Or should I bond them to me first, then try to introduce them to eachother?
Question
Sep 26 2015
10:36:31 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Before anyone can give you any sound advice a little more information is needed.

How old are both of them?

what are their genders?

if there is a male is it neutered or intact ?

Are they about the same size ?

How long have you had them ?

Yes I did read your other posts but only really saw specifics on the one glider from your mom... and most people won't go and read your other posts

Edited by - Leela on Sep 26 2015 10:40:29 AM
Question
Sep 26 2015
10:39:17 AM
Misswakel Joey Visit Misswakel's Photo Album USA 10 Posts
Both female, one is 4 and the other one is two. They are about the same size, if anything, the younger one is larger.
Question
Sep 26 2015
10:45:19 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
On one of your other posts you mentioned one is very crabby and lungy when in the pouch, did you happen to read the replies ?

it sounds like she is pouch protective and that will need addressed and might be what is holding up any progress with her.
Question
Nov 10 2015
09:07:38 PM
Misswakel Joey Visit Misswakel's Photo Album USA 10 Posts
Thank you for your reply, they both have been getting a lot better. I am able to pouch my older female, Louise, in my bra, but my younger one still having a hard time.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders