Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Rehoming my 2 gliders
Rehoming my 2 gliders
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 06 2015
09:52:27 PM
I have two standard sugar gliders, one year old. I need to rehome them because we do not have enough time to give them all the attention they deserve. One male (Mickey) and one female (Minnie). I am in Glen Allen, let me know if you are interested and are able to pick them up.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 14 2015
03:33:44 PM
Roseanna Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello. Our family has one young male sugar glider and would love to get him a friend or two. Where are you located?
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 14 2015
05:44:02 PM
mechnut450 Glider Visit mechnut450's Photo Album 121 Posts
They in Glen Allen Virginia which is in the Richmond area too far for me to make a trip with out my wife knowledge.lol
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 15 2015
10:35:28 AM
Johnlumbano Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by annez68

I have two standard sugar gliders, one year old. I need to rehome them because we do not have enough time to give them all the attention they deserve. One male (Mickey) and one female (Minnie). I am in Glen Allen, let me know if you are interested and are able to pick them up.

Hello my name is John from northern jersey I would love to have a chance to meet them and possibly continue to care for them. I would not split them up. My email is JUMBANO76@AOL.COM
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 21 2015
08:07:31 AM
penny thibodeau Starting Member Visit penny thibodeau's Photo Album 0 Posts
Im very interested if you still have your sugar gliders? Please let me know. Thanks!
Rehoming my 2 gliders

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Rehoming my 2 gliders