Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Anyone else have this issue wth returning from a hiatus?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 16 2016
06:28:12 PM
So i came back after having some difficulties with my three that i rescued. My fiancé was upset with the fact that they smelled (3 un netered males. PU) and that they were mean. So we ended up rehomeong them to someone who could spend more time and give them the chance to be friends.

That was about 2 years ago. I miss the little buggers. So i aksed him if he would be upest if i were to get two when I graduate from vet tech school. (I just started to it woukdnt be for a year or two) he was okay with it.

So i came back to refresh the memory bank on the diet n care.... However. I am able to post topics and reply to people from my phone...... But not on my computer. Its really weird. I though my account was locked due to me not being on for so long, but I'm perfectly capable from my phone. Its odd?

Anyone else have this or knows how to fix this? I PMd a mod, but just wanna see if anyone else went through this. (If theres typos sorry. On my phone and my little spell checker isn't cooperating with the message box. Lol)
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 16 2016
08:59:51 PM
slyo Super Glider Visit slyo's Photo Album USA 331 Posts

I have the same problem. The only way I can reply on the computer is to click on your reply link and then edit the post from there.

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 17 2016
02:38:47 PM
s.iker Super Glider GliderMap Visit s.iker's Photo Album WI, USA 356 Posts
Odd... i started using the quote thing, and deleting the quotes.. but its kinda weird i cant post normally.. :S
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 17 2016
02:42:57 PM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
I'd think it has something to do with the browsers settings (cookies management or something?), I sometimes get disconnected when trying to read a post and need to reconnect in order to reply
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 18 2016
04:49:06 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Mine is the same as slyo's, I've not changed any settings. A few months ago the reply button disappeared on my laptop but not on my cell, I use the same browser on both. I have to begin a post on my cell, then hit the edit on the computer to finish my posts.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 18 2016
04:57:52 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
just tried the quote way Ty!! that's much better than starting a post on my cell

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders