Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Help! No time to make BML staple!
Food, Diet
May 05 2016
01:45:23 PM
Hey guys I've been busy so I haven't had time to make the BML staple and I ran out last night. I seen I can make an egg (scrambed or boiled) and boil some chicken for them but I'm not exactly sure what all I need to make. It'll just be for tonight! Please help me(: thanks in advance!
Food, Diet
May 05 2016
02:06:42 PM
Bossihamham Glider Visit Bossihamham's Photo Album Bossihamham's Journal 195 Posts
You can just give them a hard boiled egg. They'll be fine with that for 1 day. My gliders really like eating the yolk.
Food, Diet
May 05 2016
02:34:10 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
we call this "junk food night" lol yesterday was my gliders junk food night, I had also run out of staple ( made 2 batches today ) so, they had scrambled eggs, melon and mixed veg ( normal portions of each ) one of their favorite junkfood dinners. You can substitute the eggs for yogurt ( no artificial sweeteners ) or boiled chicken or turkey, mine even get baked salmon occasionally on junk food night

One night of no staple isn't going to do any kind of damage, when it's long term is when it can cause health issues
Food, Diet
May 05 2016
04:30:04 PM
Cheechsmomma Joey Visit Cheechsmomma's Photo Album 32 Posts
Oh so just the boiled egg. No chicken? Lol. I thought it was both! Thanks so much! Mine haven't had a junk food night. This will be their first! Fingers crossed that they like it!
Food, Diet
May 05 2016
04:38:39 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
they don't need double protein so one or the other, along with their normal fruits and veg.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders