GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Is this a white faced blonde ?
Question
May 08 2016
04:34:56 AM
Greetings,

Can someone tell me if this is a white faced blonde sugar glider?
I really need to know.

Thanks a ton !

Question
May 08 2016
04:55:30 AM
OllyDolly Joey Visit OllyDolly's Photo Album 15 Posts
And please, can someone also tell me what colour this one is ?

Thanks a lot ! Really appreciate.

Question
May 08 2016
06:34:56 AM
Gayle Glider Visit Gayle's Photo Album Gayle's Journal USA 90 Posts
I dunno bout the first one but the second one could be?
Question
May 08 2016
07:39:53 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
do you have a better pic of the first one? one that shows her whole face.

The second is a white face blonde.
Question
May 08 2016
07:52:25 AM
Thanks all for the answers, I really appreciate it. Regarding the second one, is there anything as a white faced cinnamon glider? I remember stumbling upon something like that on the internet. If something like that exists, is the second one is a white faced cinnamon?

This picture below, is my acquaintance's glider and I know for sure he is a WFB but he is so white. The second pic seems to have a bit lighter brownish color, or is it actually just the same?

Edited by - OllyDolly on May 08 2016 07:53:47 AM
Question
May 08 2016
08:09:08 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
far as I know just white face blonde, I haven't seen a white face cinnamon but people tend to label them however they want lol Personally I feel there are different shades of grey but they are still a wfb, sometimes it's just a matter of lighting and different camera's that make them seem different... your friends glider does have some really dark ears which makes the contrast a little more noticeable as well

this is my wfb same glider, different lighting

Edited by - Leela on May 08 2016 08:12:31 AM
Question
May 08 2016
09:21:18 AM
Wow !Thanks ! That is surely an eye opener! By the way, I found the website on where I get the information regarding the white faced cinnamon, it is from here: mbasic.facebook.com/notes/sugar-glider-galleria-uum/sugar-glider-color-variations/606401192754227/

Thanks a lot to all the people who helped me answer my question, really appreciate it!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders