Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
2 gliders need new home $100 - Eugene, OR
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 29 2016
02:01:13 PM
I need to rehome my two gliders as I am not able to care for them anymore. I have had my boy for three years in August and he is now 4 1/2 years old, his name is Hiddles. I got my girl in June of last year and she is now 2 years old, her name is Howl. I got both of them as classic greys, but Howl shows that she may have some white face lineage. I am not willing to separate them and they will go together. Hiddles is neutered and he LOVES to run in his wodent wheel, bounce along the floor, and play with milk rings that are hung around the cage. Howl is very sweet and loves people. She will happily jump into your hand and loves to be scratched under her chin and on her belly. I feed them the Exotic Sugar Glider Diet by Priscilla Price and I do let them out to roam my room all night, every night. I don't expect you to do this, but I just want you to know that they may be slightly spoiled in their freedom. Some of their favorite foods are super worms, cantaloupe, watermelon, blueberries, corn, bananas, apples, and Howl oddly enough really likes tomatoes. I am not offering their cage as it has become very rundown and rusty so they will only be coming with a couple pouches, the wodent wheel, and a few toys I have made for them if you want. I really want a great home for them as they are both very dear to me and I just want what is best for them. I am asking $100 for the pair.
-Abby S.
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 20 2020
01:45:51 AM
Kjdnrcd Starting Member 0 Posts
hello I'm interested in your sugar gliders this you need to re-home please if I can pick them up tomorrow please give me a call my phone number is 458 206 8450mailto:
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 08 2020
10:48:28 PM
Cminer Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello, we’re you able to rehome your sugar bears or are they still in need of a home?
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 22 2020
07:03:20 PM
tazdad06706@gmail.com Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi my name is Michael I would love your sugar gliders do you ship I can pay. 72 stiles street Waterbury Ct. 06706 phone 475-313-2409. Thank you

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home