Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Rescuing Sugar Glider pair
Health related
Jul 05 2016
01:43:34 PM
Okay! So I found a lady near me selling a pair of two sugar gliders. When she sent me the pictures, I was shocked, they look a bit unhealthy.. actually a lot unhealthy and I'm not sure if it's just me. Can someone message me here and I can send the pictures so you can check them out? I'm not sure if she's on this forum and don't want to get flamed.

What's your opinions/experience on rescuing older (2-3) sugar gliders, recovery, and bonding?
Health related
Jul 05 2016
03:50:30 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
My girls were both about a year old (female pair) when I homed them, my boy was about 4yrs old when I homed him. We do alright, the girls of course are a bit better with me then he is, but a lot of things changed in my life not long after, so he hasn't had quite as much time as the girls with me in addition to not having him as long. The more you invest time wise, the closer your relationship with them will be, but it can take time, more time with some gliders than others.

If you want to message me pics, I'll take a look, but I'm not sure, unless they look really bad, that I can tell you anything.

I do recommend asking if they have been for a vet check up recently.
Health related
Jul 05 2016
09:20:35 PM
gr8rcfan Glider Visit gr8rcfan's Photo Album USA 80 Posts
Check the resources tab at the top of this page for a vet in your area. That is by far the best way to find out what you're up against.
Health related
Jul 08 2016
03:09:52 PM
carr108@comcast.net Starting Member 2 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by AnaistheJoey

Okay! So I found a lady near me selling a pair of two sugar gliders. When she sent me the pictures, I was shocked, they look a bit unhealthy.. actually a lot unhealthy and I'm not sure if it's just me. Can someone message me here and I can send the pictures so you can check them out? I'm not sure if she's on this forum and don't want to get flamed.

What's your opinions/experience on rescuing older (2-3) sugar gliders, recovery, and bonding?

Pictures
Jul 08 2016
03:25:59 PM
carr108@comcast.net Starting Member 2 Posts
I have 2 adorable sugar gliders, Rosie and Roscoe that we have to find a good home for. We are relocating to Austin Texas from Kirkland Washington this summer. They are very well cared for and come with a huge really cool cage with lots of fun things inside. Let me know if you want to meet them. They are 6 years old. The male is a white face. Both are spay/neutered. They are siblings. Laura

quote:

[/quote]
Health related
Nov 21 2016
10:59:04 PM
Washingtonglider21 Starting Member Visit Washingtonglider21's Photo Album WA, USA 4 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by carr108@comcast.net

I have 2 adorable sugar gliders, Rosie and Roscoe that we have to find a good home for. We are relocating to Austin Texas from Kirkland Washington this summer. They are very well cared for and come with a huge really cool cage with lots of fun things inside. Let me know if you want to meet them. They are 6 years old. The male is a white face. Both are spay/neutered. They are siblings. Laura

quote:

[/quote]

I don't know if you still have them, but I'll take them if so

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders