Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Hello
Hello
Pictures
Jul 08 2016
03:57:29 PM

Hello, I am a new sugar glider parent. I bought a pair of gliders that are about 2 years old because I was told they were great for people who are allergic to all other animals. And about how easy their care is. Now I know better and I am trying to be the best sugar momma I can. I have researched and researchEd and I have combed through many posts here. I live on Tennessee and don't know any other glider owners other than the flea market sellers. I now have two joeys but they are about to go to a new home. The picture is of my female Joey, Stella. I have million questions so please be patient with me as I learn and grow within the community.
Pictures
Jul 08 2016
05:04:41 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Stella is adorable! I'm sure her sibling joey is as well and I hope you find good homes for them. Please relay all the information that you have discovered through out your research.

I'm sure it is nice to have others near by that have sugar gliders, but this community is here for you, so do not feel alone.

I do recommend that you have your male neutered so they do not produce any more joeys you are left to find homes for.
Pictures
Jul 08 2016
05:25:05 PM
annafntnt Starting Member Visit annafntnt's Photo Album annafntnt's Journal 6 Posts
I live in Tn. About 45 min south of Nashville. I may be able to help!!
Hello

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Hello