Healthy fur
Health related
Aug 09 2016
05:03:03 PM
I attached a pic to this. Comm if you can see it or not

Health related
Aug 09 2016
05:04:32 PM
Fluffbuttsmomma Glider Gliderpedia Editor Visit Fluffbuttsmomma's Photo Album FL, USA 122 Posts
How healthy is he going by her fur. 1-10
1 is GET A VET NOW 10 is yay 1100% healthy
Health related
Aug 09 2016
05:17:24 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
"her" is a HE, He is an intact male, are you lookin at the bald spot on his head? he looks pretty normal to me

can't really guess on health based on just fur, his tail looks fluffy, bald spot on his head looks normal, that's one of his scent glands he has another on his chest and one anal gland. Females have 2 one in the pouch and one anal.

Edited by - Leela on Aug 09 2016 05:25:19 PM
Health related
Aug 09 2016
05:38:41 PM
Fluffbuttsmomma Glider Gliderpedia Editor Visit Fluffbuttsmomma's Photo Album FL, USA 122 Posts
oops XD sorry I meant "he" I'm doing a few things at once.

But, yeah I've heard a lot about how fur is to health like how eyes are the window to the soul.
Just trying to get an opinion
Health related
Aug 09 2016
05:48:28 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
it's not a reliable method with gliders really. They hide most illnesses very well. Usually by the time you see symptoms they have been sick for sometime. Still it's good your observing him and getting used to what his normal is so you'll notice when it's NOT normal

Over grooming/bald spots that arent the scent gland, wet, and cracked fur, are what we look for in gliders fur in regards to something being off.

bald spots on the tail can be a sign of a broken tail, and sometimes stress, wet fur can be a sing of bacterial infections, tooth problems, fungal infection so many different things.

If your unsure if he's healthy, take him in for a wellness exam they should weigh him and look him all over, fecals are always a good idea to rule out parasites...

Edited by - Leela on Aug 09 2016 05:50:01 PM
Health related
Aug 09 2016
06:10:05 PM
Thank you! :D <3
Healthy fur

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Healthy fur