GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Lazy glider?
Lazy glider?
Health related
Aug 12 2016
02:24:29 PM
Hello everyone,

I have had my pair, Luna and Eris for 10 days and they are 9 weeks oop. Luna is crazy active at night, loves to climb swing run jump etc. Eris spends more time sleeping and in general wakes later and goes back to sleep earlier. I am wondering if it is normal for gliders individual activity levels to vary or if I should be concerned about Eris? I have a vet checkup for them in two weeks, I was just letting them adjust to their new home first but I can take Eris in sooner if needed.
Health related
Aug 12 2016
05:01:11 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
it's normal for some gliders, they ARE individuals they will have different personalities, habits, behaviors, demeanor's, social status, job in the colony, mood levels, I could go on, but in short they are just as diverse as humans are...
Health related
Aug 13 2016
12:15:34 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
Our gliders all have pretty different personalities and activity level.

Big mama is the FIRST out of pouch to get the peas and corn in the food dish, she will walk around NOT get on wheel much at all then go back to pouch.
Riggs is later, he goes right to wheel and goes and goes and goes.
Sophie wakes even later is active a little on the wheel but is a big cage explorer.
Lazy glider?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Lazy glider?