Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 sugar gliders for adoption (WA state)
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 27 2016
07:53:57 PM
Due to family health issues and having to move to take care of my parents I am going to have to find my gliders a new home. These are 3 wonderful gliders: 2 females (Lola & Luna) and 1 neutered male (Loki). They all must stay together as they are best friends. None of them are related. Lola is the baby, she is about 9 months old, Luna is about 16 months old and Loki is a little over a year and a half. They are all young and full of life and will make someone very happy. They are not completely bonded with me yet but they are very friendly and with just a little bit of time they will never leave your side.
They will come with absolutely EVERYTHING you will possibly need and more.
They have a 2 story critter nation cage, 2 wheels, food dishes, blankets, TONS of toys and accessories to make more toys. You can have all blankets and everything that they will need. I currently feed them the original HPW with fruits & veggies and meal worms a few times a week. They do very well with this diet and I would strongly prefer you to keep it.
There are lots of details I can give you if you are interested. My babies will only go to a good home, I am not in a rush to get rid of them to just anyone. I am in Washington State (just outside of Seattle) and am willing to travel a bit if necessary. Please message me with questions.
I have tons of pictures but I can't seem to get them to load on here so send me your e-mail and I can send you pics

Edited by - glider-Tracie on Sep 27 2016 07:54:30 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 14 2016
11:52:59 PM
Washingtonglider21 Starting Member Visit Washingtonglider21's Photo Album WA, USA 4 Posts
Hi, I was curious if you wanted a fee? or if your just looking for a good home?
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 29 2016
09:35:56 PM
Tbaril Starting Member 0 Posts
Are the sugars still available. We would be giving them a loving home. Please let me know either way.
Thank you
Todd
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 31 2016
05:20:16 PM
ovurtyme Starting Member 0 Posts
I have a glider now who just lost his older female friend...he is doing fine eating well but calls out for her all night... I desperately want to get him a new room mate. as well as additional friends. the home they have is huge cage with lots of toys and plenty of quiet cubbyholes.
We would love to provide the new home for your little ones.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home