Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HPW Powder & Bee Pollen Brands?
Food, Diet
Nov 16 2016
06:23:16 AM
I'm wanting to start my boys on the HPW original diet. But I'm having trouble finding the right brands. I wanna do the mixture but can't find a brand that doesn't have extra ingredients, like dry egg and pollen already mixed. I would prefer to make it myself.

ALSO, ANY ADVICE ON MEAL WORM FARMING WOULD BE GREAT. not a big farm, something small but enough to for my two boys.
Food, Diet
Nov 16 2016
12:37:42 PM
Dalton63841 Glider Visit Dalton63841's Photo Album 51 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Dav0615

I'm wanting to start my boys on the HPW original diet. But I'm having trouble finding the right brands. I wanna do the mixture but can't find a brand that doesn't have extra ingredients, like dry egg and pollen already mixed. I would prefer to make it myself.

ALSO, ANY ADVICE ON MEAL WORM FARMING WOULD BE GREAT. not a big farm, something small but enough to for my two boys.

Have you looked at Critterlove? It is the same creator as HPW IIRC... The Critterlove Plus is based on OHPW. www.critterlove.com/food--sides.html

Here's where you can get the Wombaroo powder and bee pollen(or at least see the brand they use). http://www.thepamperedglider.com/supplements.htm

Edited by - Dalton63841 on Nov 16 2016 12:39:06 PM
Food, Diet
Nov 16 2016
08:01:23 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Scroll down and find the ingredients for CLO (Critter Love Original, formerly OHPW).

The Pampered Glider

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders