Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Rehoming Joeys in Massachusetts
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 16 2016
07:44:23 PM
I'm new to this site and couldn't figure out how to post in the classifieds soooo here I am hoping someone sees this and can point me in the right direction or help me out!

Anywho, I have 3 joeys I am trying to rehome. I am located in Massachusetts. I had people lined up to rehome them, but I'm pretty sure they fell off the face of the earth and I'm essentially back at square one. I have posted on craigslist, hobbly, and even used facebook to try and find these babies their forever home(s). The posts are still up on hobbly and craigslist and I've gotten a few bites but most of them have been pretty sketchy. I have also reached out to a pet store near me that I bought a chinchilla from in the past; they said they'd let me know if they hear anything but I haven't heard back from them.

Here's a little information about the joeys: I have a male and female brother/sister pair OOP 6-11-16. Both male and female are standard but the male is a bit darker. I would prefer to rehome them as a pair, since they have been together their entire lives, but am willing to separate them for the right family. I also have a younger WFB male OOP 8-27-16.

All joeys are babies from my male Meeko and female Luna. I recently got Meeko neutered because I can't keep up with the babies anymore! Don't get me wrong, I love love LOVE the joeys but it's becoming more difficult to rehome them.

Anyone interested or know anyone interested?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders