GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
BGL diet
BGL diet
Food, Diet
Nov 17 2016
06:30:02 AM
Hi
I have been feeding my gliders the SG2 mush but they just wont eat it so made the BML one today and they are already eating that. I just wanted to check, the consistency of this is somewhat soup like. Is this right? tia
Food, Diet
Nov 17 2016
06:50:38 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Once it's thawed, yes it's a bit like melted ice cream, thick and soupy. It does need to be frozen once made otherwise it will go bad in a day or two in the fridge.
Food, Diet
Nov 17 2016
07:00:08 AM
Darciesmam Starting Member 7 Posts
Thank you so much. I've frozen it into ice trays so that's perfect. Is this diet ok and safe? Thanks again
Food, Diet
Nov 17 2016
08:54:51 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
I assumed you meant bml, what is the recipe you are using?
Food, Diet
Nov 17 2016
09:29:56 AM
Darciesmam Starting Member 7 Posts
Yes sorry that's the one. Honey, apple juice, chicken baby food, oatmeal, calcium, vitamin, egg
Food, Diet
Nov 17 2016
10:04:49 AM
It's a very good diet when the recipe is followed exactly and the fruits and veg that are supposed to be used with bml are used. There are many modified versions of this recipe which aren't "good" or balanced, it's best to follow the recipe from the diet creator's website http://www.bmldiet.com/ If that is what you are using all is well :) The fruit and veg list to be fed with this diet are listed below the recipe.
BGL diet

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
BGL diet