Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HPW??
HPW??
Food, Diet
Nov 18 2016
06:11:22 PM
Please bear with me. I have Ben reading about the different diets most of the day and it seems the more I read the more confused I become. I will narrow it down to one diet then start seconds guessing.

1) HPW ORIGINAL. I like the ease that the HPW original seems to give you. It says I need to use the wambaroo(?) mixture. And it says you feed that along with a fruit and veggie. GREAT!! :)

2) HPW plus and complete. I think I read that these are powders, but I can't seem to find anything that mentions other foods to feed them?? Fruits, veggies?

I'm going to the store this weekend to do some batch cooking for relishes and salads, but unsure what to buy. Can y'all PLEASE help me. Thank you so very much.

Edited by - Kandicav on Nov 18 2016 06:12:58 PM
Food, Diet
Nov 18 2016
06:49:49 PM
Dalton63841 Glider Visit Dalton63841's Photo Album 51 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kandicav

Please bear with me. I have Ben reading about the different diets most of the day and it seems the more I read the more confused I become. I will narrow it down to one diet then start seconds guessing.

1) HPW ORIGINAL. I like the ease that the HPW original seems to give you. It says I need to use the wambaroo(?) mixture. And it says you feed that along with a fruit and veggie. GREAT!! :)

2) HPW plus and complete. I think I read that these are powders, but I can't seem to find anything that mentions other foods to feed them?? Fruits, veggies?

I'm going to the store this weekend to do some batch cooking for relishes and salads, but unsure what to buy. Can y'all PLEASE help me. Thank you so very much.

Here is the website for HPW: www.critterlove.com/diet-info.html

It has been re-branded, to separate it from fakes. The Critterlove Plus is Original HPW. The Complete is the "just add water" powder. That page shows the amounts of stuff to give them. If you click Diet Info at the top, you will see Salad Mixtures, that will give you very specific, easy to follow recipes for the fruits and vegetables.
Food, Diet
Nov 18 2016
06:57:07 PM
Kandicav Starting Member 7 Posts
It says that the critter love plus is a completely different diet than the origin??.:( That the plus and complete do not contain the wambaroo high protein.

Food, Diet
Nov 18 2016
08:24:07 PM
Dalton63841 Glider Visit Dalton63841's Photo Album 51 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kandicav

It says that the critter love plus is a completely different diet than the origin??.:( That the plus and complete do not contain the wambaroo high protein.

Oops, yea Critterlove Plus is the same as HPW Plus. Here is the recipe for Original HPW, and the fruit and vegetable salads are the same as for Critterlove. OHPW

Edited by - Dalton63841 on Nov 18 2016 08:25:58 PM
Food, Diet
Nov 18 2016
09:26:45 PM
Demow Starting Member 2 Posts
Hey, Kandicav, I was looking at HPW diets tonight too. Critterlove Plus is actually made by the same people as OHPW... the difference between the 2 staples is that Critterlove Plus was made so that the wambaroo stuff wouldn't be needed, since they were have issues with pricing and delayed shipments on it.

You should check out the FAQ here:

www.critterlove.com/faq.html

:)

Edited by - Demow on Nov 18 2016 09:27:51 PM
HPW??

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HPW??