Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
New home needed for 2 gliders in Texas
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 19 2016
12:32:28 PM
I am searching for a forever home for my two gliders. I was initially told that one was female and the other male, but I think they are both females. I have had them for a little over a year. They are bonded and I will NOT consider separating them. They have been handled since birth and are super sweet. The one that we got first, is very social. She loves people and is very gentle. The second one is a little more skittish and just needs to be handled more. She doesn't necessarily bite, but when you feed her she just grabs with her mouth instead of her hands so sometimes she bites you. We simply just do not have the time to spend with them that they deserve. I am an animal lover so it kills me to get rid of them, but honestly I have an overly sensitive sense of smell and the cage smell is more than I can handle. I will ONLY consider someone that is very knowledgeable about sugar gliders and will give them a good home with lots of love and attention. They are on a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and protein daily. It is alot of work taking care of them...so if you are not willing to put in the work...sugar gliders are not the pet for you. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. We are in the Dallas, TX area. I will include the cage, food and all toys with the sale. I am selling them because I want to make sure that whoever gets them is serious about it and not just taking them because they are free and sound like a good pet.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 02 2017
07:28:15 AM
RedGliderLover Starting Member 9 Posts
How old are they?
How much do they cost?
What coloration are they?

I am in the Houston area of Texas, but I wouldn't mind driving out to get them.

Edited by - RedGliderLover on Mar 02 2017 07:28:48 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 19 2017
07:25:16 AM
EveGL Starting Member Visit EveGL's Photo Album TX, USA 6 Posts
I'm in the Dallas area as well and wouldn't mind taking them. The more the merrier at our place! I've had gliders as pets for the last 14 years. PM me if needed

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home