Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Water bottles vs. water dishes
Information
Nov 21 2016
01:17:48 AM
Just wondering which is best for gliders, bottles or dishes. Both work really well and I can see the benefits (cleanliness for bottles, ease of use for dishes). Is one better than the other. Thanks!
Information
Nov 21 2016
01:25:37 AM
Dalton63841 Glider Visit Dalton63841's Photo Album 51 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Tiakristin3

Just wondering which is best for gliders, bottles or dishes. Both work really well and I can see the benefits (cleanliness for bottles, ease of use for dishes). Is one better than the other. Thanks!

Having used both, about the only difference I can see is that if the water bowl is anywhere close to the food, it WILL get food in it. I started using a bird waterer for my girls, because they didn't seem to like dealing with the metal ball in the water bottle. Works just great.

Edited by - Dalton63841 on Nov 21 2016 01:25:57 AM
Information
Nov 21 2016
01:31:22 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I have heard the metal balls can get stuck in bottle, so I have started adding bird waterers to my cages along with the bottles. I have never used a dish,except in playroom, figure they will just make a mess out of it.
Information
Nov 22 2016
12:25:12 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
Sounds like bird waterers work great so I think I'll give that a try. Thank you both!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders