GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
NW Glider Rescue
NW Glider Rescue
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 25 2016
10:11:06 PM
Hi! my names, Laura,
I am the head of the Washington sugar glider rescue; Northwest Glider Rescue!

We are fully open, and ready for taking in the little ones!

Want to donate? want to find out what we need? want to adopt? need a home for your little guy?
need to do a drop off? have a question?

Email, or PM us, and we'll get back to you ASAP!

(Email: NWgliderrescue@gmail.com)
(You can PM, or email us, straight from here!)

Our motto is:

"We protect those, who cannot protect themselves."
And forever we'll stand true to it!

(Sugar Gliders/Sugar Bears, All ages are welcome!)
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 30 2016
04:36:52 PM
Tbaril Starting Member 0 Posts
Me and my wife would love to provide a caring home for some gliders . If you know of any available.

Todd & Clover
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 04 2016
12:15:20 PM
Washingtonglider21 Starting Member Visit Washingtonglider21's Photo Album WA, USA 4 Posts
@Tbrail
We'll let you know when any are up for adoptions!

Laura
Head of NW glider rescue
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 27 2017
09:09:56 PM
wannabejeepin Starting Member 0 Posts
Please do not give your gliders to NW Glider Rescue or support the by adopting from them - This "rescue" is run by a 16 year old girl who does not have a business address and meets people in a parking lot. She is giving out incorrect information about vet care, diet, and living requirements. Several people have offered help to this girl so that she can provide the gliders in her care the necessary environment and care that they need and they have all been ignored and even blocked.

At Laura - Sugar Gliders are an exotic animal and you need to do some serious research on the care and keeping of them. Even looking through your pictures you have posted of your gliders on facebook I see that your cage sets and toys can pose a threat to their safety. If you were a responsible rescue then you would accept and seek the help of the glider community that has been raising and caring for these angles for decades. God forbid that something tragic happens or that the suggies that you are claiming to be helping actually suffer due to your stubborn refusal to accept help from people who are way more knowledgeable then you.
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 25 2023
08:21:54 PM
Bits Starting Member 0 Posts
Due to divorce I'm needing to re-home my 3 sugar gliders. They are approximately 6yrs old.
NW Glider Rescue

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
NW Glider Rescue