Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Sugar glider rescue Northern California?
Question
Dec 06 2016
05:49:22 PM
Hi everyone.... Does anyone know of a rescue in Northern California? Someone dropped off a sugar glider in a cage at my friend's vet office this morning with what looks like a tooth abscess. They are not an exotic vet so they are not sure what to do with her. She is on antibiotics... Is that enough? :(
Question
Dec 06 2016
11:36:04 PM
minime3 Glider Visit minime3's Photo Album USA 50 Posts
Hello, I'm in Central California. The only sugar glider rescue I have found is not really a sugar glider rescue but a rabbit rescue but they will take in sugar gliders and I believe are registered with Lucky Glider Rescue. They are called Rabbit Haven. I take my glider to Avian and exotic clinic in Monterey. where are you located. feel free to pm me
Question
Dec 21 2016
07:14:25 PM
mechnut450 Glider Visit mechnut450's Photo Album 121 Posts
Your best bet to save the glider as in California it is illegal to have gliders as pets. Trama does and has made trips to rescue Gliders( not sure if to northern Cali ) but here is her contact info. Best of luck to the little glider

Private Facility Please Contact
Phoenix, Arizona
Get Directions

AZ Sugar Glider Rescue
Message Now

Call (480) 238-6063
Question
Apr 09 2018
11:55:06 AM
cabby2299 Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi, I have 5 female gliders and can't take them with me when I move. I was wondering who and where I can take my gliders to. I live in the central valley in California. I was given the gliders by a friend that couldn't keep them because they traveled a lot. So any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Z
Question
Aug 01 2018
05:51:37 PM
jjmad Starting Member 0 Posts
hello, i'd be interested in taking one or two.
do you have a contact number or email? i'm in sacramento

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat