Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cosmo and Nova
Cosmo and Nova
Rescue
Dec 08 2016
01:11:17 AM
I don't know if any of you remember me, but many of you regular users have been so much help to me in the past.
Here's my story, if you have the time please read.
My younger brother is in the middle of a custody battle over his 18 month old twins (I wont go into full detail) he has full custody of them but has been forced to move to west Virginia, where I live. I have a small two bedroom apartment, one of those rooms was my sugar glider room, but now my brother and his twins are living there and wont be leaving anytime soon.
I love my babies so so much. Cosmo is a classic gray male and Nova is a ring tailed mosaic female.
I do not have the space to play with them anymore, I hardly have room for their cage and they deserve better than that.
I know that they should be in a colony where they can play and glide.
I am also starting PA school very soon and I won't have the time to dedicate to them.
I know it sounds like im giving up on them, but I really just want whats best for them.
I am looking for someone who is experienced to adopt my sweet little babies. I don't want any money I just want to know that they'll be taken care of and have the time to play with others and glide.
I would also very much appreciate it if anybody knows of a sanctuary for gliders where they would be safe and happy.
Thanks for reading.
Rescue
Dec 08 2016
09:05:00 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this. I've got a few connections around there they do some rescue/surrender work where exactly are you located? Please be careful on here there are some people that look for free gliders to flip.
Rescue
Dec 09 2016
04:52:00 PM
cosmos_mommy Glider Visit cosmos_mommy's Photo Album WV, USA 60 Posts
I'm being very cautious, I won't let them go unless I'm 100% sure. Thank you. I live in Princeton, WV. Where are the ones that you know of that are trustworthy?
Rescue
Dec 09 2016
07:26:24 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I remember you, I'm sorry that you are in the situation you're in. I hope you find a great home for your babies.
Rescue
Dec 09 2016
10:25:35 PM
cosmos_mommy Glider Visit cosmos_mommy's Photo Album WV, USA 60 Posts
Thank you, TJones09! and Leela! I remember you two very well and you helped me a lot. My babies are healthy as can be thanks to all of you here. If you ever want a couple more sweet babies, or know anyone you trust that may want them, please let me know! I have everything they need!
Rescue
Dec 10 2016
08:46:13 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Oh I wish I could, but my space is strapped I'm lucky I have room for my trio and my dog. I do hope you find a good home quickly though, if I hear of anyone that I feel qualified looking I'll let you know.
Cosmo and Nova

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cosmo and Nova