Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Extremely Lonely
Extremely Lonely
Rescue
Dec 15 2016
10:41:15 PM
Hi everyone, looking for help and suggestions....
Inherited a 7 yr old male last year due to some sad circumstances, we have done alot of research and have reached for help through numerous rescues....our Lil guy is George, he is the sole survivor of a 15 colony after a horrible dog attack...there was a female but she died the following days later...
George was very loving and friendly and then we let a pet store owner keep him for a few days last yr at Christmas to visit my son in Iowa. when we returned he has been very withdrawn and I know he is lonely....I have tried to get him a companion, the rescues wont respond...I would love for him to be with another suggie...he is not fixed and I am getting so depressed and worried over him....I have a horrible time finding a vet to trim nails...I know with an experienced owner he would thrive and be so much happier, but trying to do what I can...any help would so greatly appreciated...
Rescue
Feb 06 2017
08:37:35 AM
Ollie2215 Starting Member 0 Posts
Are you looking for somebody to take him?
Rescue
Apr 24 2017
02:51:20 PM
kbarber Starting Member Canada 1 Posts
where are you located?
Rescue
Apr 24 2017
04:15:02 PM
BennyNace Glider Visit BennyNace's Photo Album 100 Posts
I'm sorry. That sounds like a terrible ordeal. Have you thought about getting another glider? I think a friend may help the situation.
Extremely Lonely

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Extremely Lonely