Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Travel Bag
Travel Bag
Question
Jan 01 2017
02:19:14 PM
Like I said in my last post, I am looking to get 2 male suggies. I am a traveler though going places for short times every few months. Does anyone have a good, breathable travel bag that 2 suggies could live in for a day or 2? Thanks!
Question
Jan 01 2017
03:25:36 PM
Tveit_Momma Glider Visit Tveit_Momma's Photo Album 197 Posts
Hmm I've never heard of a travel bag for gliders... they do well in travel cages though, that can fit in the backseat and aren't too expensive
Question
Jan 01 2017
04:38:12 PM
EvanWantsGliders Starting Member 9 Posts
Good tip. Thank you!
Question
Jan 02 2017
12:57:36 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
There are bonding pouches and some small animal carriers safe for travel time with gliders, but they will need a larger set up for nighttime. Many use various types for these temporary setups.

Some use dog pop-up kennels, reinforced is ideal and some will use pvc pipe frames for interior if you can manage that sort of thing.

Also Glide-Ariums are travel friendly and come in various sizes, so they are an excellent choice for temporary (or permanent) set ups. I have one for my glider's vacation cage personally. Glide-ariums

I believe there are some other vendors that sell other travel set-up options and also you could resort to smaller cages that are safe for gliders as well.
Travel Bag

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Travel Bag