Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Home in south Alabama open to rescue suggies!!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 02 2017
11:00:49 AM
Hi there, I would just like to open up my home for any suggies needing rescue in southern Alabama. Email me or pm me if you have any of these sweet little guys that you just can't handle anymore or bought as an impulse buy not realizing how much work they are. I'm open to take as many as I can possibly handle while still being able to properly care for and spend time with my current babies.
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 28 2018
09:29:16 PM
csperkins Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_rescues_most

Hi there, I would just like to open up my home for any suggies needing rescue in southern Alabama. Email me or pm me if you have any of these sweet little guys that you just can't handle anymore or bought as an impulse buy not realizing how much work they are. I'm open to take as many as I can possibly handle while still being able to properly care for and spend time with my current babies.

Do you still rescue sugar gliders?
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 28 2018
09:33:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_rescues_most

Do you still rescue sugar gliders? I have 2 I am wanting to give to someone that knows about them and their needs.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 01 2019
09:18:50 AM
I have two sugar gliders (Bernie & Bernice) that I am trying to rehome. Are you still rescuing suggies?
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 21 2019
09:43:52 PM
Lindzy316 Joey Visit Lindzy316's Photo Album 10 Posts
Hi! I have one very sweet girl named Odessa, she is going to be 9 years old March 16th. Last year her cage mate died and I haven't had the time for her lately and it's not fair that she has to be alone all the time so if your still taking them I think she'd be much better in your care. Shes free to a good home

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home