Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Male and female glider in pa need rehoming!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 03 2017
08:48:22 PM
I have two gliders male and female both fixed. A little over a year old. Have many toys and supplies. My job has become more demanding as of late and involves a lot of traveling. I don't have the time they deserve and really want to see them in a good home. I'd love them to be a part of a colony of other gliders if possible. Asking a rehoming fee of $300, but willing to negotiate to a good home. Especially if you already have gliders. Will travel if necessary, I'm often in Ohio. Very flexible if it means they will get a great new family!!! Please message me or feel free to text me with any questions. 814-671-9292
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 03 2017
09:28:07 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Gliders are illegal in Pa.

To any prospective buyers, please learn your state laws and the consequences of your decision before you buy gliders in illegal states.

To the owner, your best bet is to rehome them in ohio where it's legal to own them.

Default, miscellaneous
Jan 08 2017
08:00:22 PM
Mgilson3 Starting Member 6 Posts
I'm aware they're illegal in pa, hence why I'm trying to find them a new home. I had them in Ohio until I had to move to pa. I'm not a breeder so I can't 'legally' sell them regardless. I'm asking a regoming fee to ensure they'll be placed in a good home.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 13 2017
05:21:28 PM
Samanthanicole Joey Visit Samanthanicole's Photo Album 10 Posts
This would be a really long shot but I would be willing to work something out of you can't fine them a home, I have 2 gliders and wouldn't be against getting more if it meant helping gliders that need a good home, I'm in college and don't have a lot of extra money. But I do have a busy household that supplies lots of love, feel free to PM if you are interested
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 13 2017
11:13:20 PM
sandglis Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello,

We have researched several sites, and while there are some restrictions, especially for breeders, they are legal in PA.

We currently don't have any sugar gliders.

As a family we have had many different animals. We have only taken animals in when we knew we could provide them with a "forever home". This included through the years; 4 dogs, 2 rats, 3 guinea pigs, fred the toad, funky water frogs, fish, and numerous hermit crabs (we learned one was a serial killer). My daughter is seventeen and would love to have a sugar glider pair to grow up with, (of course we are the backup).

Please tell us how far you are from the suburb of Philadelphia, along with any other important information. If you would consider us to parent your little guys.

Sincerely,
Sandie

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home