Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
New home needed for bonded pair in GA (south of ATL)
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 24 2017
10:29:29 AM
I hate to do this.. I have tried to push through it but I need to find a new home for my lilo and stitch. This past year I have started traveling a lot more than I expected with a new position in my company and am gone for 2-3 days at a time and they get absolutely no time with me now..Plus my back up is no longer an option. I have had them for 4 years and have been the only owners. Stitch is a neutered male and lilo a female. Lilo has always been skiddish (but I still get her out and have tent time when able). Stitch is a lover. They are on HPW complete as a staple along with fresh fruit and vegies every night and occasional snacks (yogi treats). I have a large 2 story cage, Genji tent, Travel purses/pouches, travel pop up tent (used to cage out of town) and other stuff.. All will go with them. I am asking for a re homing fee and only want them to go to someone knowledgeable, someone that will keep them on a good diet and commit to a forever home. No split up. They are bonded. $150.00
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 16 2017
09:38:51 AM
Lunasmom Joey Visit Lunasmom's Photo Album 33 Posts
Still looking.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home