Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Where is "kids and gliders" on youtube??
Question
Feb 08 2017
09:03:58 AM
She was my favorite youtuber, she had awesome sewing tutorials for suggie hammocks, pouches etc. I was in the middle of one of her sewing videos when it crashed. I went back to her channel and every video was gone. What happened to her? I didn't block her on accident, her channel is still there but has 0 content. I looked for her etsy shop because she also sells awesome bonding pouches. But gone! Does anyone know what happened?? Thanks!
Question
Feb 09 2017
07:44:42 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
never heard of that vendor before sorry
Question
Feb 09 2017
12:25:08 PM
MaekjusMommy Joey Visit MaekjusMommy's Photo Album 45 Posts
Shes more of a youtuber, she vlogged about her experience bonding with her gliders and sewing. I think her etsy was thesuggiestore or thesuggieshop but i don't remember. Thanks for replying though!
Question
Feb 09 2017
01:31:13 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSuggieStore?ref=l2-shopheader-name

The etsy store is still there but only has 2 items for sale. Found her on youtube but there were no videos, maybe you can message her on etsy
Question
Feb 10 2017
08:55:51 AM
Thank you SO SO MUCH! You have no idea how much that means to me!
Question
Feb 11 2017
04:07:59 PM
Minadog77 Glider Visit Minadog77's Photo Album 59 Posts
I didn't know what happened ether I learned how to sew my first pouch from her.
Question
Feb 16 2017
10:07:36 PM
Update: I contacted her on her etsy, and she said she just decided youtube wasn't for her anymore. Thank you all for helping me find out!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders